Supercharged SRT with VEC 2, check out the dyno results...

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Hypereutectic are cast and indicate a high level of silicone in the aluminum alloy.

[/QUOTE]

I guess what I'm asking is, are the pistons in the 2000-2002's different from the SRT's current pistons, or the same? :confused:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The switch was in 2000, and ALL pistons "post forged" are hypereutectic.

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of us with Paxtons have gone to water / alcohol injection to cool the combustion chambers and help keep them cleaner.

My water-ethanol system is still under development, but here is a preliminary picture:

6718DSC00732-med.JPG

Tom glad to see you support the St. Louis products. The King of Beer's and the King of Tuners - Joe Donovan
Great numbers and enjoy.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
roe make a water **** kit for the srt ram truck that can be used on the srt 10 viper. Mine is waiting to go in now.....can be wired to have the vec2 activate under boost

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,
Thanks for the kind words. I am glad you gave me the chance to fine tune the car...I think it turned out fine. I think there is more there, we just have go about it in a safe way. The water deal is the quickest and the least expensive. I think we can get at least 30 more on water. I know you will not be happy until you are at the white mamba level ;) . Anyway, I told you your injection idea would be a hit...it is just way too cool :2tu: .
Thanks again,
Joe