Supercharger System stolen in California...

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was me... I'm just keeping the local competition in check
supergrin.gif

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attaboy Ben...

Great work following those Roe systems as they ship
smile.gif
As usual I will meet you at the undisclosed pickup site for inspection and analysis...I understand that Mr. Roe is building one heck of a good package.

Password at meeting: Roe,Roe,Roe your boat...

No Flame Intended...Just Some Observational Humor,
CStegall

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh this chump will get his day in court......

Bet the thief is wishing it was a generic blower for a GM product right about now.

Keep an eye on ebay, as we all will, this guy is done.

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I wonder who is responsible if Sean told them not to leave without a signature then his part is done. I am sure Sean had insurance. FedEx should have never left it at the door. So if Sean had insurance then who has to file a claim. I always thought the shipper was responsible for that. With FedEx's response of "he had a sig on file" they will try and not pay the claim.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Wayne Byrom on 02-01-2003 at 06:41 PM</font>

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Keep your eyes open for anyone selling one of our Viper Supercharger Systems. It was a polished system and was in two large boxes (one 64 lbs and one 46 lbs) containing smaller boxes and packages. It was delivered and left at a home by Fed Ex in San Bruno California. We had sent it signature required, but the owner had a release on file from a previous package delivery.
Please contact us if you hear or see anything suspicious.

Thanks,
Sean

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean is not responsible. If fedex has the sig on file they are not responsible. It is a theft and homeowners insurance should pay...unfortunatly the deductable will be due also.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, that's local to me.

I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if anything shows up.

It's probably neighborhood kids who took it, and if they are really dumb they will try to sell it on E-Bay, or locally.

Most likely they wouldn't understand that it's not like stealing a Mustang, Honda, or Camaro part that you could easily sell at a flea market for half price.

Us Viper owners are a pretty small, close-knit group, so I would be surprised if this doesn't surface very soon when they try to unload it.

-Dean.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Update....

We received a call from a Viper owner who said a friend of his had been approached by someone selling a Viper Supercharger, in the area (south San Francisco). The seller supposedly had a new Supercharger kit and a set of Viper Penske shocks.

If you're anywhere in that region, please keep your eyes open. The name of the person we sent the Supercharger to is Ken (Kenneth) Skinner.

Thanks,
Sean