Suspension/Wheel Plan for my Viper... New Member, have questions...

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just recently acquired a 2005 Black on Black Viper which should be here next week. very excited about the whole operation. I am not a "newbie" to car forums, only this one. I know the urgency of the "search" function as i have been researching this site for a while now....

Through my searches I have decided upon an Eibach set-up with Spring caps in the rear only.

I am still up in the air on which exhaust I will be getting...

I have researched, searched, read threads (about 10 relatively recent ones) on wheel spacers. I am looking to make the stock wheels/tires flush with the fenders and from what I am gathering I have seen 3/4" in the front and 1" in the rear *should* work. Can anybody confirm or negate that assumption? I also read you need about 7 turns on the lugs, etc. I am just wondering if that is the sizing I should be looking at or if I will need a different size or something in addition to make it work on a stock wheel setup.

Any help or even pics would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Be aware of the SRT10 rear, limited shock travel resulting from BOTH Eibachs and Caps. Pothole/Speedbump/Whoop-dee-dos.
Rear-only lowering = rake issues at high speed. Trailer-cruise-in ride? OK.
Are you asking about 3/4" and 1" wheel spacers?!?!?

Several exhaust options, 1 or more can meet your sound goals and mod plans...

JonB ~~~~:<~

OP
OP

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be aware of the SRT10 rear, limited shock travel resulting from BOTH Eibachs and Caps. Pothole/Speedbump/Whoop-dee-dos.
Rear-only lowering = rake issues at high speed. Trailer-cruise-in ride? OK.
Are you asking about 3/4" and 1" wheel spacers?!?!?

Several exhaust options, 1 or more can meet your sound goals and mod plans...

JonB ~~~~:<~

Pm sent...thanks for the Help.