T/A numbers

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like I may pull the plug and get a new Viper. Was thinking of SRT, but I am warming up to the T/A. Coming from a 10 LE ACR. I like the limited numbers. How many of each color are being made? Seems like I recall 33 each of Black and White and 99 of Orange. Is that correct?

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mopar, which one are you leaning toward??? and why..?? Just curious, what a cool decision to be faced with, eh?

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar, which one are you leaning toward??? and why..?? Just curious, what a cool decision to be faced with, eh?
Black is my favorite. My wife is tired of all my black toys, but that only goes so far. I like the white also. The lowers numbers appeal to me also. I know what to expect with back and white, not sure about the orange, wish I could see it in person, could be the one.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind the total numbers are different for US consumption. Approximately 78-81 Orange ones will stay in the US , with others going to Canada and overseas. Numbers on Black and White appear to be around 28 , with others going to the same areas as listed prior.

Looking for a very , very special Orange one , give me a call ( have all three colors in stock , though)

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
402-677-5864 cell

Reaction score
Keep in mind the total numbers are different for US consumption. Approximately 78-81 Orange ones will stay in the US , with others going to Canada and overseas. Numbers on Black and White appear to be around 28 , with others going to the same areas as listed prior.

Looking for a very , very special Orange one , give me a call ( have all three colors in stock , though)

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
402-677-5864 cell

Bill what is special/special about the orange one. Pls email [email protected]