TA Black floormats with Orange Stryker logo

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About three weeks ago, after getting my Orange TA, I decided I wanted to upgrade the floormats. I wanted black of course but with an Orange Stryker logo.

I researched this and found out no one was making the floormats with an Orange logo so I contacted JonB. Jon checked with his supplier and he came back with:

…”this company has NOT yet done the TA / Challenger Orange color.

If it 'looks good' as far as color match, we can send you # 1 set....10 days out.

If it "looks a bit off" we may want to send it 'on approval'…”

They were just delivered and I love them. So I got the very first set but more importantly it’s just what I wanted to highlight the floor. These are 54oz mats so a lot heavier than the stock mats.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I think I will just leave them in the house for now to look at since we just cleared the driveway, again and expecting another snowstorm in two days.

THANKS JonB.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very nice. It looks like a factory item. Would love to see a shot of it in your car when the weather is better.

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man they look great. I'd sure like a set with a yellow stryker. How do I contact your guy?

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just looking at floor mats and these will be the ones I'll get. Thanks for posting.

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John,
I can't see from your pictures, does these mats come with holes that line up with the plastic hooks from the floor?
Bruce

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered mine, with yellow stitching and GTS under Viper, thanks Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper