Taking over Javits Center Auto Show (VIPER RUN)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great pics. you guys sure gathered a huge crowd around those 3 cars. NICE! BTW that green one is sick looking even though the yellow is my favorite.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend the photographer has more pics and once i get it i will post them up as well.
the next one i am planning will include more coors light girls, gotta have more vipers :) and definetly at the end of a night some fun that no one will forget.
I will be giving ample to notice to all who are interested.
I am currently working on the plans for this and it is going to be huge.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey....I am going to the show on Thursday 75 degrees sunny....Tempted to take my Viper, just worried about where I am going to park....any safe...Ding free places i can park nearby without having to hand the keys over?

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to the one over on 28th and 11th.
I park my car their daily when i take it to work and they usually put it in the back.
If they give you hard time than go to 26th street off 11th ave and it is the first right i sometimes put it there as well.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went last night with my TT Porsche and parked it myself in a vacant are of the lot across the street from the show gave the guy $20 tip and he assured me it safe and he will watch it.Well I come out after 2 hours or so and find they backed up a Camery or something and it was on my bumper.Thank God my brother was with me and kept me some what calm or I would be writting this from jail.Well now they are buying me a new bumper.These F------g As------ couldnt give a sh-- about there own mother why should I asume they would care about a car. Think twice maybe bring another car. P.S> if it was the Viper even my brother couldnt contain me

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn. You were so calm just a few minutes before you left when we spoke. That completely *****! Next time call me and park in my garage. Spend the $20 on cab fare.

Sorry to read that Steve!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh it ***** but remember thats my business and they will pay dearly .(I would give up the money for 5 minutes in a room with the attendant that parked that car)

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*****!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just there today...Was really tempted to take the Snake in this beautiful weather.....Steve...REALLY sorry to hear...that is horrible. What did you guys think of that Ford SuperTitan????? SICK :headbang: - Coolest VEHICLE there this year hands down.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*****!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just there today...Was really tempted to take the Snake in this beautiful weather.....Steve...REALLY sorry to hear...that is horrible. What did you guys think of that Ford SuperTitan????? SICK :headbang: - Coolest VEHICLE there this year hands down.

Correction sorry...the vehicle is a Super Chief - here is a link...http://media.ford.com/newsroom/release_display.cfm?release=22295

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4