Tampa????

DRYVEM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, Inquiring minds want to know what went on in Tampa Friday night. The gathering sounded like so much fun we almost hopped in the Viper and started driving when we first heard about it earlier in the week. Just how long does it take to get To Tampa from Oregon?
You must be registered for see images
Hope everyone had a great time!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tampa meet was great! I got to meet all the people who pos here locally. We had a big show at the Bahama Breeze. Doug, Gerald and Chuck got trashed and thrown in jail for fighting girls. hehe! Just joking..had to spice the story up. Great bunch of guys! Doing some street racing tonite. Man! Doug's Viper is **** fast! Pssshhhhh! His pop off valves sound incredible! hehe!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I didn't see her. I know some of the girls there and I don't remember her. Maybe she wasn't working. Gerald was looking to bite her neck, but I think he was biteless that night.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:
Ab,

So did you guys meet my ex Deshka? I hope nothing bad happened....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
She slapped me and all I did was mention your name to her! What did you do to that girl???

Back to Viper stuff...gotta bust the news guys - today (Saturday) we had a Viper video shoot for an upcoming national tv show. That's all I'm going to tell you.

Gotta go, time for some Saturday night drag racing. AB, time to get off this board and meet us up there.

Adios

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, she slapped you??? Wow, I knew she was feisty but she was never like that with me... maybe you're just not nearly as good looking as me?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Brunton:
maybe you're just not nearly as good looking as me?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a chance! I'm so good looking women can't stand me. I know because they've told me so!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chucky...she slapped you when you mentioned my name? hehe! I'm still laughing here...anyways!,,Yeah it's too bad that the bridge was closed down. It was a great turn out for the Vipers there. We had a mini Viper show at the shell station..(of course Doug the crowd hog was the main attraction!) It was fun. I made new friends that night and proved to Sir Hiss (Tony) that I did exist! He seem more excited i was a live than my mother..hehe! What a guy!

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck
Can you tell us what show anytime soon so we can set the VCR's? If you want to drop hints you wouldnt be telling us would ya!Haha

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was great! This weekend was awesome, finally met some of the people behind the words and they are all cool! Thanks for the push Pete and Adam. I got home OK. The car won't start this morning. I guess that is her way of getting even with me after making her do all those burn outs and doughnuts or the shoot...OOps....
I didn't see anything on the crash yet, but I will soon. I was hoping to see Doug spank the yellow POS Mustang, but it was fait.

Keep your eyes peeled on Speedvision on June 7th........

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jay H:
Chuck
Can you tell us what show anytime soon so we can set the VCR's? If you want to drop hints you wouldnt be telling us would ya!Haha

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless it is rescheduled it should be June 7...

See Gary Lashinsky's post