Tators BBQ - May 1st - where to meet up???

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't gunderstand barbequeing tators. Here in KY we barbeque pigs, cows, sheep, chickens, even possum - but TATORS?
Are you guys, like, of the vegetarian persuasion?

Rick,
Trust me, there's some meat on these Tator's! :laugh:

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
00prowler,
I'll meet up with you. I'm west of Hartford, but last year I went to the rest stop in Willington to meet up with the NE club. We had a great time cruising to Tator's. Anyone else from CT??

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if i knew how to get to white stone br. i would join up other wise coming from north , i guess no else has any vipers out my way. i will team up with a vw or ford or something on the road.

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
00prowler,
Great. The NE club will be coming down Rt 84 and stopping at the T/A Travel Center at exit 71 in Willington, CT, at approx. 9:45am. I can meet up with you in the Vernon area and we can follow each other up to exit 71. Anyone else from central CT want to join in? We can also meet up with anyone interested along Rt 84 on the way to South Salem.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys Wallingford Ct here. Are you staying on 84 all the way or coming down the Meritt pkwy. Either way I will meet up with you. Both highways are easy access for me !!!!

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally,
Where would you pick up 84? Do you want to meet me, pick up 00, go up to exit 71, and then cruise down with the NE chapter? Know anyone else in the area who might want to join up?

Where's a good place on 84 to meet up with you on the way to Willington? I'll contact the NE president to find out how many are driving down.

MR VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Chuck, I know plenty have asked before.....when are you going to do a BBQ on the 'left' coast? Lots of vipers out here that have never seen snow (or salt). :confused:

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yellow 94, I would pickup 84 at exit 26 which is Cheshire. right after the 691 merge. But I would be willing to pretty much meet up anywhere. It is Viper day you know? Thats means a all day event for me. Authorized by the wife of course.

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally,
I'll get on 84 @ exit 39, then I'll go up to exit 71 to meet up with the NE club and hopefully pick up 00prowler along the way. You can either meet up with me @ 39 and we can go on up to 71, or we can meet up with you back on the way down near 26. And yes, it is considered a Viper day and I too have official authorization!! :2tu:

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Finally,

Why dont you meet up with me somewhere on their route! We'll could even catch them at the rest stop on 84 in Southington. 00 Prowler is a good friend of mine and I'll be catching them along the way. Or we could even back track a bit to catch them also. Let me know if your interested.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bomboviper,I am up for anything. Whichever way is fine with me. Getting ready to head to Chucks now for a few minor adjustments. ;)

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BOMBO,
WEST AVON RD works for me!!!!!! What time ya thinkin? Seriously, how about the Epicure/Starbucks parking lot off of Rt 4 in Farmington (closer to 84 for everyone)? Finally and 00 can also met us there - the more Vipers the sooner, the better. :2tu: Hey, as long as the weather holds, I'll drive anywhere, 'cuz I'm authorized! :headbang:

OP
OP
T

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa: :usa: HEY NJ CREW :usa: :usa:

How about the Clifton Commons off RT 3 (Main Ave. exit)at 9:15???

Its central enough for people heading north, what do you think?? Exit 153 off the GSP and exit 16W off i95/NJ Turnpike. About 2 or 3 miles off each major thruway. If taking the turnpike, take 16W to Rt 3 west to Main Ave exit. If taking Garden State Parkway, take it to exit 153, Rt 3 east, to Main Ave exit.

I think so far we have BlueGTS, possibly Firecat, F355, Plumcrazy, and myself. I'm sure others will join in too if they check out this thread. I figured we'd hang there til 9:30, wait for everyone to show up, then either head up the GSP or take 17 to 287.

Just a thought, let me know if you're down for this, or if you have a better idea.

The Main Ave exit has a Barnes & Noble, movie theater, Sports Authority etc, you can't miss it. We can meet up front by the Barnes & Noble.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you guys se this???

"Tator's Dodge invites the NY/CT, New England, New Jersey and Quebec VCA regions to a huge barbecue for good eats, good entertainment and an overall good time.
We'll be starting at the Chelmsford rest area near Exit 34 off of Route 495 South at 8am. From here, we'll head to the rest stop just west of Route 495 on I-90 West (Mass Pike) for 8:45am. Finally, we'll collect more Viper brethren at the T/A Travel Center at Exit 71 off of Route 84 in Willington, CT, at 9:45am. These times will vary depending on traffic and are approximate"

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bombo, hook up with yellow, i can meet you where ever you like, are you bringing your hottie? mine is thinking of going. i will call you mon. on how many vipers i am dragging with me... 3 for sure maybe 4....00prowler

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if any one is coming from QUEBEC chime in i will meet up with you guys my french is not that good but my hand signals are stillgood. i am in ALBANY NY. could meet you thanks steve.

yellow94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
00, BOMBO, and Finally,
The NE VCA president said there will be approx. 6 NE Vipers meeting up with us in Willington. Anyone else from CT want to join us?

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will be meeting up with a few guys at the mobil on the hutch right before 684 i know some of the LI boys will be meeting me there and a few from the city let me know jon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960