Team Tech Harness

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big thanks to Jon B for my new 6 point harness in Blue and Black. After finally locating the rear bolts the install was very easy. I am still adjusting all the lengths to fit me. I will post some pics tonight.

Great service and fast delivery of a custom made piece.

Thanks Jon

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the DVD is a little misleading. Both rear anchor points have bolts in them that have to be removed. The outboard (by door) you can spot from under the car just by the exhaust pipe to help locate where it is by the carpet.

Bruce

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine should be here tomorrow Bruce, I'll be right behind ya on my install.

Thanks JonB!
I recently got mine from Jon but had Morgan at Tomball Dodge do the install. You might consider having him install it as he is real careful not to scratch anything while removing the seat and it does not take too long. Mark

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left my seat in during the install and had no issues. I would have to say the seat removal would have made it easier.

Bruce

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I recently got mine from Jon but had Morgan at Tomball Dodge do the install. You might consider having him install it as he is real careful not to scratch anything while removing the seat and it does not take too long. Mark

I got mine from JonB and did the same as you, but then had to listen to Eric and his peanut gallery Andy:)give me a hard time about working on my own car. Let Eric install his own....let him sweat:D

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love my Teamtech 6 pt; pretty easy to adjust and once that's done it's a simple in/out. The rotary release works well. I do have to say, though, that I'm now a helmet on AFTER the belts kinda guy.

And of course I ordered mine with SSG stitching and tabs; apparently I now have some sort of mis-directed fashion sense.

Rich

Last edited: