temporary viper insurance

Jaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys

I've found a few vipers for my trip in the summer, and hopefully want to be buying one in the next month or two :omg: But just had a thought - insurance.

Does anyone know of any temporary insurers that I could insure the car with for the trip, keeping in mind that I'm not living in America, won't have an american address and will probably be in different states every couple of days?

Any advice would be awesome, as you can imagine, not got a clue with how insurance is set up over your side of the water, or even who the reputable companies are.. Haven't even managed to come up with much on google yet!

Cheers in advance :)

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been accused of having a very short attention span on vehicle ownership. I have owned several cars for only a couple months. I have insured them with Haggerty Insurance and while I prepay for the entire year, they refund the portion of the insurance not used when I cancel a month or two later, Seeemed very fair to me.

OP
OP
J

Jaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been accused of having a very short attention span on vehicle ownership. I have owned several cars for only a couple months. I have insured them with Haggerty Insurance and while I prepay for the entire year, they refund the portion of the insurance not used when I cancel a month or two later, Seeemed very fair to me.

Thanks, got a quote of them for 2810, will need to check the fine print but thats with a value pf $50k, 5000 miles (all I'll do on the trip ish..) 24 years old and in a private parking lot.. Not really sure what to put for place usually kept etc being itl be wherever I happen to stay that night :lol:

Are they normally quite quick to return the remainder?

Does that seem reasonable enough for a quote based on the above? Stupidly vague question I know but just not too sure what constitutes expensive in insurance over there.

Sorry for all the questions!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96