Texas DOES NOT have a chance against Florida @ VOI 7 Drags

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEVILDOG:
Originally posted by MichaelP:
Really not that amazing. ThWankerDog does the same chit all the time. Pretty much his MO now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess it takes three of you now! You all must have high ********* bills. Anyway, your response is stupid. It dosen't even make sense. You are the worst of the three so far. You must also have a generous portion of garbage in your head to sort through. Try a rake!

Ahhhhh there are 4 NOT 3. Try it again okay DUHHHHH
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. Veeeery interesting. I myself had no idea DEVILDOG had any SMACK in him. But he definitely has the gene!
laughing2[1].gif

When you get kungfool to join in - you know you have arrived! Anybody talk to ol' gutterbug lately?
laughing2[1].gif
You know, MELON HEAD?
laughing2[1].gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kungfool:
Well HiYa DD!

I see that you and your charming and ever effervescent personality are back and spreading good cheer all over the bored again...errrrr... wait!... Maybe it's just the racing stripe that marks the start and finish of your underwear.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fool,
Stop licking my underware and concentrate where you should. You know you tickle the $h!t out of me. Oh! thats it...faster please!

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEVILDOG:
You know you tickle the $h!t out of me. Oh! thats it...faster please!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that what you said to your boyfriend last night or were those the sweet nothings you whipsered the plastic doll you have hidden under your bed now?
laugh.gif

Its amazing how you, deviledhog, can get on this thread and immediately attack a perfectly good post. You KNOW that engine is awesome and is better than anything we have stuffed in our vipers. So keep up your delusional ways and keep on charming us with your insults. Ill be here waiting
devil.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
fool & smoked,
Very weak comebacks. Keep rummaging through the garbage in your heads and maybe you'll come up with something better. Try again!
smoked, you left out part of my quoted response to fool above. Can't you do anything right? Why don't you both get on the phone together before your next responses as I know it takes both of your brains to come up with one complete one.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fool & smoked,
Very weak comebacks. Keep rummaging through the garbage in your heads and maybe you'll come up with something better. Try again!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talk about weak comebacks!!!!
laughing2[1].gif
I nominate you for the master of weak comeback award for the post above!!! I bow down to your weak comebacking abilities!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I am not worthy!!!!

Oh by the way, the garbage in my head is temporarily saved for you. However i know the $hit in your @$$ is saved for "underwear paint!!!"
laugh.gif

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokinV10:
Talk about weak comebacks!!!!
laughing2[1].gif
I nominate you for the master of weak comeback award for the post above!!! I bow down to your weak comebacking abilities!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I am not worthy!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smoked,
Weaker still when you have to copy my tactic. However, you are correct that you are not worthy. At least you got one thing right. Keep trying. Did you call fool yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302