Texas Vipers

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all

I am taking a ride Thanksgiving from 55 miles south west of New Orleans to San Antonio. Should take about 9 hours in my Viper. Are there any Viper owners around those parts? I have actually never seen 2 vipers parked together. Not been to San Antonio before and I think I am going to the Windcrest area, close to I35. It's a street with "royal" in it???

I know there must be some in Houston...hey y'all could wave to me as I cut through Houston on I10.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a boat load of us in the Austin area on the way through...we can have a Viper dinner...and get plenty of Vipers for a get together ;)

OP
OP
F

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wowwww. That's really very nice of all of you to respond. On my way through I certainly would like to meet with all of you if time permits... for us.

I am an Aggie dad (son lives in College station) and he is taking his girlfriend to have Thanksgiving dinner with her family in San Antonio. Not familiar with that area at all but I would drive any distance to be with him for that special day.

Too late tonight....but will try to pm you tomorrow.
Thanks for a warm Texas welcome.

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live about 10 minutes form the Windcrest area. There's 4 vipers in the neighborhood so we should be able to line up a few next to you. Let me know when you'll be free and we can hook up for a quick cruise through the hill country. Greune is a great place to stop and have a beer in the oldest dance hall in Texas.

Ag's'95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
forensicsteve, I actually live in College Station and do a fair amount of business in Louisiana. Rest assure if your son gets into too much trouble here, he is not far from a helping hand. Hope you and your son have a good trip to S.A. for T-day.

OP
OP
F

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks again for the responses.

Going to try to get an extra day off so that I can leave tuesday and meet as many of you as possible. I think it will benefit the Viper too, to do some real highway driving. It's my daily driver and I just toodle around town at the city speed limits every day.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wowwww. That's really very nice of all of you to respond. On my way through I certainly would like to meet with all of you if time permits... for us.

I am an Aggie dad (son lives in College station) and he is taking his girlfriend to have Thanksgiving dinner with her family in San Antonio. Not familiar with that area at all but I would drive any distance to be with him for that special day.

Too late tonight....but will try to pm you tomorrow.
Thanks for a warm Texas welcome.

HOWDY!

My daughter & my money went there too.
See ya in Houston!

Andy