TGAM9 - Kenosha WI Meet & Cookout - 7/13/13

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys... I help run a small forum called WISRTS.com & I throw a meet every year. Mark attended last year, and a local TT GTS usually always shows up. Its a great time - hope to see some of you there! We are used to IL people invading because I live so close to the border (<1 mile) and the Chicagoland SRT Club forum guys also make it a point to attend.

Who: Drivers of Mopars - Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, and especially SRT, and any other friends of WISRTS.com
What: A cookout, meet and greet, and parts installation party
WHEN: July 13th, 2013 from 11:00 am to probably around 5:00 pm
Why: For fun!
Where: The Mutchler's House, 18601 119th St, Bristol WI 53104
Click HERE for more info...

You must be registered for see images attach

Every year since 2004 I've thrown a party for Wisconsin based SRT vehicles. Over time, the vehicles have changed, the people have built friendships, and as a result these meets ballooned up to last year's whopping 54 vehicle party! Even in the first year, when I didn't really know that was the first annual, the recipe was to provide free food and drinks as incentive to get to know the cars and other owners better. That recipe continues to work and that is exactly what you can expect at my 9th annual meet this year on July 13th: Free food, a great raffle, lots of horsepower, amazing people and hopefully good weather! The food will be traditional American tailgate/cookout food, let me know if that won't work for you for any reason (vegetarian, allergies, diet, etc).

Raffle
Tickets will be $5/ea or 5 for $20. I do not have an item list generated yet, but bring your money (*cash*) and buy your tickets at the meet. There will at least be gas cards, because everyone needs that liquid to burn those tires! All profits from the raffle are used to fund this meet and help the wisrts community where needed. We're talking tee shirts, tools, lots of themed decorations, car parts, gift cards... Who knows! We try and get items donated from enthusiasts who make their own parts and memorabilia as well as local shop gift certificates.

Last year, those FIBs (Friendly Illinesian Brothers :D ) to the south won the ********/bags tournament, and with it, took posession of The Official ******** Boards of WISRTS.com. The boards themselves are the traveling trophy, can Wisconsin reclaim its rightful crown? I can only hope so, but I am also looking forward to see if they add any 'personalizations' to the boards while they were in their possession?? Well, we at least know they have been put to good use. Contact me with two person teams if you're entering the tournament, and please consider your attendance if signing up - certainly people who leave early can alter the bracket. And who knows... Maybe I'll throw in some additional prize for the winners this year? ;)

Want to help?
I have no problem if you simply show up - as long as you're respectful and have a good time! However, if you'd like to help make this meet better, I can use help! First thing - spread the word! Direct other SRT enthusiasts towards this page and help explain what its all about. We have a 54 car record to break this year! Also, the raffle that we do every year helps me financially make these meets a reality - any donations to the raffle are appreciated (please contact me with your intentions on this).

Cruising to the event
Usually there is a western (madison, Ft. Atkinson, etc), northern (MKE..) and southern (CHI) cruise group that heads to the meet together. I've seen from the pictures and videos that it looks like a blast - keep an eye out for information regarding these. I don't organize them though.

Disclaimers
Alcohol will be served, and yes, its free. Drink responsibly, drive responsibly, and don't ruin it for anyone else!
No speeding in the neighborhood, please! Our neighbors have been polite with us for the most part, lets also not ruin that.
Please discard of cigarette butts appropriately. We will have metal trash cans set out for them. Fire hazards and valuable limited production cars don't mix well.

Thanks guys. I look forward to seeing you July 13th!

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to check my schedule but if I'm free I'll be there! That's only half an hour from my new place

Wolffie99

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope to make this!!!! Love the color scheme on the flyer, lol....

OP
OP
T

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUMP!

A little unrelated, but is anyone going to bring their Viper to the movie theater for the opening night of Fast & Furious 6? I remember for Fast Five there was some nicer cars in the parking lot!

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BUMP!

A little unrelated, but is anyone going to bring their Viper to the movie theater for the opening night of Fast & Furious 6? I remember for Fast Five there was some nicer cars in the parking lot!

Yea, in Peoria a bunch of local car guys are cruising to the movie. Always a good time to watch camry's and minivans leaving on two wheels.

OP
OP
T

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump - for anyone who got a flyer last night, here is where to find the information!

OP
OP
T

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was another good year. 5 Vipers, 1 GCSRT8, 2 Ram SRT10s, and lots of SRT-4's both neon and caliber. About 40 cars total, didn't get a count. Great weather, great raffle, and thanks to those who came out! (three from VCA, hopefully more next year!)