Thank You Bill Pemberton

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought #4 White TA 2014 VIPER!!! Let me give a Big Shout out to Bill Pemberton from Woodhouse, for putting this deal together and making it all work. We expect to see this Beauty by the end of next week! I can't Wait! Here are some photos to make your mouth water! It sure makes me happy!
Bill has 2 of these amazing cars left. Grab 'um while you can. Thanks Again Bill ! :)
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JEFF!
Congrats man car looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in person.
Gotta change your screen name now...:)

08viperviolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the TA club. I like the crusher orange but the whit is my second favorite. Enjoy your new car. Bill and Mark at woodhouse are great.

rollymohan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
congrats joining the TA club enjoy that beautiful car .Hope to see you at captree I will be there with 57/93

OP
OP

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's good for some hp I'm in , if not I'll pass. Ha ha !!!!! 640 should hold me for a little while till I need more, def won't be a tow hook. lol. Thx anyway mark, the tow hook is for breaking down or a crash. Don't plan on either.

Reaction score
If it's good for some hp I'm in , if not I'll pass. Ha ha !!!!! 640 should hold me for a little while till I need more, def won't be a tow hook. lol. Thx anyway mark, the tow hook is for breaking down or a crash. Don't plan on either.

No numbers on the headers yet, but they feel much stronger then stock. Gear swap to a 3.73 or a 4.10 will also wake up the car considerably.

OP
OP

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at American racing headers, there 10 minutes from the house , did there headers and high flow cats on my ford raptor and gains were good. Seeing what they have too offer for the 14 , great guys over there and good quality headers ..

OP
OP

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok on that ,mark thx , it will be down the road , need some seat time in the new TA , before I make a move ,will stop by there and talk with nick on that, before I move forward. By the way Todd at a&c is close to being done on my ram srt10 motor can't wait for that to get back here it is going to be awesome!!!!!!! Dyno coming soon after clutch break in..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My message box is in the process of getting turned back on, so unable to receive pm's right now FYI 1KoolAsp 14TA

Here's good contact info..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy
(916)505-9026
Info@Badboyzzgarge

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper