Thank you Bryon Muller for the great VCA classifieds transaction

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want everyone to know about the outstanding experience I had buying parts from a fellow VCA member Bryon Muller. Bryon is loacated in Virginia and has many Gen1, Gen2, and Gen3 parts in the VCA classifieds, as well as a Heffner TT Gen3 for sale. His description of the items were very accurate and honest. He does not really post on the boards and I want to help relieve any hesitation other members may have from buying over the VCA classifieds. Bryon let me know yesterday the money order was received and that the parts were already in the mail. Today, FedEx dropped off a box that was well packaged and the items were perfect! I keep meeting so many good people from the VCA.
Thanks again Bryon. :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've met Bryon a few times at local car shows and such. He definitely seems like a good, stand-up guy. I'm not surprised to hear you had a great experience with him. :2tu:

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, I've known Bryon since I've had my Viper and he is a great guy so it doesn't surprise me that your transaction went smoothly.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bryon, has done a lot of work to my gen 3. He is the most knowlegable and best mechanic that I know when it comes to vipers. Please continue to support Bryon because he is truly an asset to the viper community. Keep up the great work!!!!

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey just had my Viper for the last couple weeks doing a buncha stuff to it.

He does awesome work!

~Jason

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His Company is called UnderGround MotorSports located in Nothern VA if you are local and looking for a trustworthy mechanic.

OP
OP
P

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bryon and I talked on the phone for a long while and he is very knowledgeable about Vipers. He gave me a lot of good tips for improving performance and doing regular maintenance to my RT/10.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell ya what, Bryon's the team mech for Ron Hickey's track SRT-4. That car stays CLEAN (inside & out, under the hood, etc) between track sessions, while most cars show lots of dust, track rubber scars, etc. The man is definitely on the ball.