THANKS JonB & Partsrack!!!

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I just wanted to thank JonB. at Partsrack for helping me out of a serious jam last month. I also want to encourage the VCA members to support vendors that offer a higher level of customer service and support, as PartsRack does.

I ordered a set of coils from KW last month, with a lead time of 4-5days in mind. After I was charged, I was told there were not kits in stock, and lead time is going to be about a 4-5weeks! :(

I needed the car for 2 big shows here in the Northeast so I HAD to get some coilovers.

I'd purchased my NWE seat kit, B&M Shifter and MGW shifter / chrome bezels from Jon last year so I gave him a call.

Jon hooked me up with a vendor / repeat customer discount on the coilovers AND agreed to give me a partial credit if I shipped him my coils when they arrived from Germany!!

I just got off the phone with Jon and he processed the refund. Although I lost a few hundred bucks on the deal, I do not have the headache of trying to sell a set of coils and looking at 3500.00 dollars sitting on my shelf! Basically Jon could have told me "buddy that's too bad but I have NOTHING to do with coils you bought already", but instead he helped me out.

I am not making this post to imply that everyone should ask for the same exact courtesies to be extended to them, as every situation is different. I just want the members to know the business practices of a Authorized Vendor. It is a very sad fact that good news reaches 10, while bad news reaches 1000. Hopefully we can change that, one post at a time!

THANKS JonB. YOU TRULY ROCK!!!

A couple pics of my car with the coils installed

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one clear ride. Jon B is the man. I've bought several things from him and have always had a pleasant experience.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW that snake looks GREAT.

Also as far as Partsrack goes in not at all suprised to hear a story like this

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
how is the ride? I thinking about Moton's but your ride looks awesome

The ride is great, we swear by KW's man, I had them on my 7series, put them on this car, and put them on a Porsche Cayenne last week. They have to be some of the best "street" coilovers.

I emphasize street because I'm almost sure that MOTON's are better suited to all out ******** tracking, but I have not caught these babies off step yet, and I have been driving this thing like I stole it! lol

I would need someone that has driven on both (MOTON / KW) to chime in with a comparison. I personally couldn't be happier with the KW's

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the look of her! How do you like your NITTO INVO?

They are great, they put the power down smooth and consistent every time. I actually replaced my oem runcraps with INVO's as well so I even drove on these tires in 30degree weather they still bite very well!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow when does JonB not come through to help the customers? It seems that he always goes above and beyond. Great post.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
...Hey Guys, I just wanted to thank JonB. at Partsrack for helping me out of a serious jam last month. I also want to encourage the VCA members to support vendors that offer a higher level of customer service and support, ............ I just want the members to know the business practices of a Authorized Vendor. It is a very sad fact that good news reaches 10, while bad news reaches 1000. Hopefully we can change that, one post at a time! THANKS JonB. YOU TRULY ROCK!!!....

Derrick, fact is, I was glad to help!

and Especially NOW.......... I am very appreciative of your kind words in support of not just PartsRack, but ALL the vendors who give back, and support the CLUB as well as customers. "Half of All Advertising.........yaddayadda" But your post is exceptional thanks for a relatively easy favor.

GREAT LOOOKING RED SRT!