Thanks Mr. Tator

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With all the concerns Chuck is facing at this time, he still goes out of his way to make his customers happy! :D
I spoke to him at the beginning of the week and asked him to send me some oil filters. Even though he was very busy dealing with legal paperwork at the time of our conversation, he still found time to get my order out promptly. :2tu:
In addition, he also applied a 20% VCA member discount to my order and sent a self addressed stamped envelope for me to mail my payment in.
I hope the judge realizes how much customers like myself appreciate the good old fashioned way 'TATORS DODGE' does business.
Thank you Mr. Chuck Tator!! :clap2::usa2:
My prayers are with you and yours!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I visited Chuck on Tuesday to pick up my old tires. Even in the midst of what he's going through he still manages to put smiles on customer's faces. Chuck and Rob marked my tires by writing each letter of my name on them so they wouldn't get lost in the stack of tires. They spelled T-O-N-Y. I got a laugh out of it and they did too although they were concerned about me when I couldn't understand what NYOT spelled given how they stacked the tires. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper