Thanks Tim and VCA for the VCA give away!!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my give away from this months drawing and I have to say Tims work is awesome!!! Beautiful workmanship and finish. Beyond my expectations:D

Thank you Tim and the VCA!!!:headbang:

G

Gotvenom 08

I received my give away from this months drawing and I have to say Tims work is awesome!!! Beautiful workmanship and finish. Beyond my expectations:D

Thank you Tim and the VCA!!!:headbang:

Kenric

Thank you for the compliment and you are very welcome.Glad it all worked out for the best.

Also would like to thank the VCA for letting me donate my handiwork,so other viper enthusiasts can enjoy them.I am honored to be able to help the VCA with the giveaway items.

Tim

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A convenient thread to offer my thanks to you too Tim. Package recieved!!
If the wheels of the VCA turned a bit faster I'd check that thread for pics of other cool goodies! Alas, it isn't so. I still don't have a membersip #!!?? Still waiting after 4 weeks.:dunno:

-J

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.... Also would like to thank the VCA for letting me donate my handiwork,so other viper enthusiasts can enjoy them.I am honored to be able to help the VCA with the giveaway items.

Tim
No Tim, thank you for all you do for the VCA and the Viper community as a whole.

What most don't know is that Tim does this out of the goodness of his heart and never receives a penny due to the way the logo rights are assigned for Fangs and Sneaky Pete. No worries, I suspect that he will get some very good paid business and VOI 11 attendees will get some very nice swag as a result - and that is just for starters.

I am also sure that Tim's business extends well beyond Viper trinkets, so be sure to look him up for your other businesses as well. Incredible quality from an amazingly guy!

Chris