THE CRYING GAME

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember it's just for fun, OOOHHH REALLY! That's why Moundir is whining and crying like a baby when HENNNESSSEY spanked his butt. A few things for Moundir to remember when racing.

1) its not best two out of three
2) when a race is called the guy in front at that time is the winner
3) the fastest car doesn't always win
4) it's always the looser wanting a rematch
5)NO EXCUSES
6) the winner always has the smile while the looser cries
7) I was reeling him in, should have, could have but didn't means looser
8) BE A MAN GET OVER IT

I forgot it was all for fun! He lost on the street and at the track maybe seat time as oppose to bragging would help. "BUT IT'S ALL FOR FUN" WHY ALL THE B.S. AND NAME CALLING REGARDING HENNNNESSSSEY?

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The race lasted like 3 sec and JH got a jump as the third beep was short. So I would say that you can't say who won.

On the track JH ran NOS and Mike did not. Also it was his first time with this car on the track. He maybe has a total of 10 passes on the track in his life. You can't judge by that as he run his stock Viper in high 12s.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ronviper

you do not even have a clue?

the race started and yes the TT pulled slightly but it was no way an indicator of a win or loss. the race was aborted.

when Mike lost to the TT LS1 he admitted defeat. the other race never really happenned therefor no winner it is not even debatable. alot can happen between 3rd and top of fourth gear. unfortunatley we will not know what because it did not happen

Im not sure what your personal Motive to start flame wars with Moundir or myself for that matter? You Jealous or something?

Do you even race?

Have a nice day!

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember it's just for fun, OOOHHH REALLY! That's why Moundir is whining and crying like a baby when HENNNESSSEY spanked his butt. A few things for Moundir to remember when racing.

1) its not best two out of three
2) when a race is called the guy in front at that time is the winner
3) the fastest car doesn't always win
4) it's always the looser wanting a rematch
5)NO EXCUSES
6) the winner always has the smile while the looser cries
7) I was reeling him in, should have, could have but didn't means looser
8) BE A MAN GET OVER IT

I forgot it was all for fun! He lost on the street and at the track maybe seat time as oppose to bragging would help. "BUT IT'S ALL FOR FUN" WHY ALL THE B.S. AND NAME CALLING REGARDING HENNNNESSSSEY?
Whatever your smoking i want some :cool:

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ElDiablo Viper in racing if you follow you swallow, who was out front regardless is the winner 1 sec or 9 sec. Maybe his reaction time needs to improve. The car is great, the tuner is awesome but Moundir dropped the ball period.

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt look like much of a race to me. I spoke to Mike on the phone - he is not afraid to admit when he loses. He said he lost fair and square to the turbo firebird. As far as the hennessssey thing - they should have lined up again. And that 3 honk thing is very biased towards the honker (did I day honker?). I did it with mike all day long last year before his car was supercharged. We must have raced like 20 times. Each time someone different would pull ahead.
Who cares? If you know your car is fast, why not line up again?

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof if you break at the line does the race count or not, the answer is yes. The same for street racing whatever happens the car out front wins, if Moundir was out front he would have been the winner. State the facts not what could or should of happened but what did happen. JH (1) Moundir (0) he even insulted Heffner about his tt turbo viper and Jason responed to that comment.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the fact was I was there you wasn't!

the fact is the agreement was a 3-4 gear pull. they did a brief third gear pull!

the fact the TT got the Jump briefly the race was aborted!

Fact they did not make the fourth gear pull therefore race does not count

Fact we do not know if the TT would have kept pulling.

Fact we do not know if moundir could have caught him

fact the only way to tell is to complete the race

fact you have no clue what you are talking about!!!

how did he insult Heffner I missed that one?
you are posting information as though you were there, you have no first hand knowledge therefore what you say is only hearsay!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys who cares who won,who cares who jumped the gun,they never had a full race so who really knows yeah technicly henny did win cuz if the race starts theres a winner BUT lets face it Roofs right AS WELL because none of us REALLY know what would have hAppend had the race went all the way RIGHT

so your both right so chill out guys

Besides hopefully they will race again and we can all REALLY see what would have happend this time

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread is completely worthless other than to showcase Greggy's Awesome dropped SRT. That has GOT to be the Coolest SRT I've seen followed by the SEMA SRT in a close second. What'd you do to drop the car and if there was a thread regarding it, dredge it up so I can get the skinny on how you made the car so cool.

WARNING: THREADJACKING TAKING PLACE

THIS THREAS ***** AND I'M TAKING OVER.

Jay :IBWhoGivesAF*:K.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this he did this, and he did that, he would have, and he wouldn't have. The thing is quite simple call it a draw due to outside interference and settle it in September at the V-10 Nats at Red River Raceway in Shreveport. Heads up or best two out of three.....whatever.

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof i guess the video was retouched because as breif as it was JH was out front that's a FACT. You can read so reread some of the post on viperalley. BUT IT'S ALL FOR FUN.

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks JGK95 for the comment about my car. I would have gone lower but my mechanic wouldn't let me. (I've known him a long time and he looked at me and said, "I'm not letting you do it."). I used the Moton shock system from the comp coupe. It works great. I also have recently added the 04 red calipers. Looks nice.

As far as the race goes, I'll join in and say who cares too. They are both really fast cars, period. All I know is that if the weather is good on Thursday I'm getting a ride in Mike's beast. Hey Mike, can I drive PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEase? I'll be your best friend.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this he did this, and he did that, he would have, and he wouldn't have. The thing is quite simple call it a draw due to outside interference and settle it in September at the V-10 Nats at Red River Raceway in Shreveport. Heads up or best two out of three.....whatever.

They were at the track the next day. Same day, same track.

The Hennesseey TT had both a lower ET and trapped at 156.5 MPH. MPH shows the power - and the TT had the blower car covered by over 8 MPH - which is HUGE.

I don't care about boost levels, water injection, NOS - its run what you brung. That day the [******] SRT was tops - next time after Mike gets his car dialed in - who knows.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof if you break at the line does the race count or not, the answer is yes. The same for street racing whatever happens the car out front wins, if Moundir was out front he would have been the winner. State the facts not what could or should of happened but what did happen. JH (1) Moundir (0) he even insulted Heffner about his tt turbo viper and Jason responed to that comment.
who the hell is this *******, do you even know what you are talking about? Were you there? And why do you want to start $hit about me and Heffner?? You are a total disgrace to the viper community. I guess every village has it's idiot but who chose you, you dont even qualify for the job lol.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks JGK95 for the comment about my car. I would have gone lower but my mechanic wouldn't let me. (I've known him a long time and he looked at me and said, "I'm not letting you do it."). I used the Moton shock system from the comp coupe. It works great. I also have recently added the 04 red calipers. Looks nice.

As far as the race goes, I'll join in and say who cares too. They are both really fast cars, period. All I know is that if the weather is good on Thursday I'm getting a ride in Mike's beast. Hey Mike, can I drive PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEase? I'll be your best friend.
Greggy I will let you drive only if you promiss you will boost in the rain lol. I will be outside the car taking a cool video of what not do in a SC viper in the rain :p

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They were at the track the next day. Same day, same track.

The Hennesseey TT had both a lower ET and trapped at 156.5 MPH. MPH shows the power - and the TT had the blower car covered by over 8 MPH - which is HUGE.

I don't care about boost levels, water injection, NOS - its run what you brung. That day the [******] SRT was tops - next time after Mike gets his car dialed in - who knows.

Hey Anthony, I know I have no shot at the 522 TT SRT 10 with Nos, that's not what the whole race was about. The objective of the race was to run boost for boost to see which is faster on the street (not track, where I have 0 experience). You gotta remember I was the underdog coming into this, racing a stroker with TTs. In no way did I expect to even be near him, but to my surprise I was reeling him in slowely :shocked: You can keep reffering to my lame 145mph trap speeds but I was still able to take out Roof on the street with that ;) Ask him he will tell you, he jumped me good, I reeled him in fast and he shut it down even faster :D

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir the only ******* is you big mouth but when it came time to put up you were shut out Your mouth preceed you and it was a hard act to keep up with, eat your humble pie like a good like boy. The only reeling going on was your head deflating.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys *** just drop it like i said NO ONE REALLY KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEND if the race went all the way maybe we will see sometime in the future and maybe i can be there for it this time.

Moundir i take offense to that i thought i was the village idiot on this board i will have you know i worked really hard for that title lol

also [******] involved in contraversery (im sure i spelt that wrong) now where have i heard that before and why do i have a deja vu hmmmmmm weird

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir the only ******* is you big mouth but when it came time to put up you were shut out Your mouth preceed you and it was a hard act to keep up with, eat your humble pie like a good like boy. The only reeling going on was your head deflating.
you are such a troll, and untill you come out to one of these events, and we meet you and see who you are, you can just go play with your 1:18 viper scale!!
ronviper= troll or AE

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ronviper, many of us don't have the car, b@lls, money, etc to race and you are slammin' Moundir when he's racing faster than over 95% of the others on this board?

And you weren't there?
And you are not a VCA member?
Let's try not to slam others on this board, other cars are fine to slam, but not others on this board especially when they are excelling better than most here (including you).

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moudir you scare me, big kid with some money but no brains.EVEN DR. ROOF SAYS STREET RACING WAS DANGEROUS THEREFORE MOUNDIR= NEANDERTHAL

X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moudir you scare me, big kid with some money but no brains.EVEN DR. ROOF SAYS STREET RACING WAS DANGEROUS THEREFORE MOUNDIR= NEANDERTHAL

There always has to be one on every board...

DR. Roof did say street racing is dangerous.. Who wouldnt say that.. It can be.. Racing at the track is also Dangerous.. but I also remember being behind Dr. Roof and Moundir, in Dr. Roof's truck and watching them race on the Highway...

RonViper,

Were you there?? NO... Did you hear what the conversation was?? No.. Well I did and was apart of the whole thing.. It was agreed before the race, that it would be a 2 out of 3 race... It was also agreed upon that the each would take turns with the 3rd horn (with [******] going first).. It was also agreed upon that racing on the highway was not worth anyones life and if something got in the way, we would just do it over..

As far as Timeslips at the track on Saturday... This race was not about a piece of paper.. If they would have lined up at the track, then we could have talked about that race.. But they didnt so enough said..

On a side note.. When and if any of you guys wanna play.. DJ and I would be glad to bring the vettes out...

X

X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better yet..

RonViper,

Since you seem to know everything about this race..

1. Why dont you explain to us why JH wouldnt pull next to us again after the first try??

2. Why dont you explain to us why JH said he would race the next night and when I called and asked him to come out. He Said lets just run at the track tomorrow from a roll?? A roll at the track.. ***

If he didnt want to do another race because it was to dangerous.. then he should have been honest and said so.. But I wasnt born yesterday and I'm not the village idiot.... An excuse is an excuse.. no matter how you look at it..

X

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
X THE WINNER DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE A REMATCH. If JH IS TUNED PROPERLY it's only a matter of turning up the boost. What is Moundir going to do replace the crank pulley to increase boost? If some of these expert knew more about turbo cars they wouldn't say some of the stupid statements. Look at a turbo dyno sheet it goes straight up instantly not a curve like the s/c which depends on rpm. Turbo Supra's which are six cylinders showed what they can do, now imagine four extra cylinders tuned properly with traction.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
X THE WINNER DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE A REMATCH. If JH IS TUNED PROPERLY it's only a matter of turning up the boost. What is Moundir going to do replace the crank pulley to increase boost? If some of these expert knew more about turbo cars they wouldn't say some of the stupid statements. Look at a turbo dyno sheet it goes straight up instantly not a curve like the s/c which depends on rpm. Turbo Supra's which are six cylinders showed what they can do, now imagine four extra cylinders tuned properly with traction.

RONVIPER

DYNO's don't mean anything on the track! they are just a method of Tuning. we love to look at them and we love to talk about them but they do not determine which car is faster!

the TT car is most impressive. Heffner and the other However they have yet to put a better number down than the blower number with or with-out NOS.

However a Blower with Nos combo Jason styles RSi tuned car has ran a 9.52 152 MPH my car ran a boost only 9.63 and has trapped 151 MPH.

the TT is awesome but you are just wanting to start a flame war!

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DYNO'S mean alot Dr. Roof it lets you know the horsepower not et that's up to driver and car to bring it out. No flames but the last shoot out with the Supra the Supra was running 8.90 to 9.20 and streetable. Your car is awesome and repeatable and good driving has made you win the viper shoot outs. However try The Turbo Mustangs, Turbo Supras, and the Grand Nationals, they make less power but will out et s/c vipers. It's quite simple put a good auto trans on these tt vipers and its game over because there is no boost drop off. Sorry but any of those cars i mention with 1000rwhp will run mid 8's with no problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth