The drive home from work...

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you posted this when I just did the same thing this morning.

miles to work one way in my DD = 29
miles to work one way in the viper = 41

I call it "Viper Math" :D

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice video, very interesting...only video on youtube more interesting is the one posted where a guy records paint drying.

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I guess the good news is that it didn't really take me much longer time-wise to actually get home... :D

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
West Texas is so scenic.

Said nobody ever. ;)

Fun video though. Next time find an open stretch and hit 200+

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how fast did you go? assume that was a lightly travelled rural road with no cops

Whoever it was driving hit 130 or so on the first straightaway before the railroad tracks and a bit more on the one after the RR tracks. And yes, in the boonies. West Texas has meany lightly traveled roads to drive.. The more west one goes, the more there are...

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
West Texas is so scenic.

Said nobody ever. ;)

Fun video though. Next time find an open stretch and hit 200+

What? You don't appreciate cactus, mesquite, and red dirt? lol As for airing it out, we need to go a bit farther west, like Ft Davis, Alpine, Marathon, and Ft Stockton...

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure, here is the link....156,00 views....

http://youtu.be/Fd9CxIlkjpk

Well, thanks. I'm sure that video appeals to your supersized lifestyle... Since you find paint drying videos of such interest, here's another for you, big boy... This one should keep you amused and entertained for 10 hours instead of just a mere 10 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZr3WbMQ6w

Vipers.... Not for the sedentary....... Videos of paint drying??? Just up your alley... Have fun and no need for thanks.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only thing that bothers me about that video is, i see a animal crossing in my brain that would be disastrous. I would need more room to go that fast and feel safe.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the HD GoPro...its pretty good quality but I find it takes forever to upload onto youtube

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Hog Whisperer,

Looks like you are out makin Bacon down the highway ...........quit enjoying your new Viper so much, it makes it hard for the complainers to have anything to write about, ha!!

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, thanks. I'm sure that video appeals to your supersized lifestyle... Since you find paint drying videos of such interest, here's another for you, big boy... This one should keep you amused and entertained for 10 hours instead of just a mere 10 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZr3WbMQ6w

Vipers.... Not for the sedentary....... Videos of paint drying??? Just up your alley... Have fun and no need for thanks.

I own TWO VIPERS, thank you very much, but welcome to the Viper ownership club yourself as I see you are new to Viper ownership. Enjoy the car.

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to say,the Gen.5 is one Bad Ass open road machine.You better watch out for those Po,Po s hiding in the bushes....In Florida,you,ll go to jail for that and they will confiscate the car...

OP
OP
H

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own TWO VIPERS, thank you very much, but welcome to the Viper ownership club yourself as I see you are new to Viper ownership. Enjoy the car.

This is my 4th Viper ... albeit the newest... nevermind the lambo, 2 Z06's, and 5 stangalangs.... but thanks for the welcome anyway, greenhorn...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang