The GEN V Viper Mopar motherload from SEMA.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good stuff.

You must be registered for see images

I noticed the cluster on the SRT, is this different from the GTS?

Performance Cross Car X-Brace
With single-piece carbon fiber construction, this hand-made brace has more than 30 layers of carbon fiber optimally aligned to manage driving loads. Brace features topology optimized structurally efficient design, aerospace-grade stainless steel attachment bushings, and significant weight savings over production aluminum engine brace. Polished, exposed carbon fiber weave complements hood inner finish. Front, carbon-fiber cross-car brace.
MSRP: $3,175, part number 82213416

Carbon Fiber Coil Covers
Stamped stainless steel layered with a generous amount of carbon fiber has these engine covers screaming for attention. These covers definitely hold their own, or may be paired with the Mopar Cross Car X-Brace to form a venomous combination.
MSRP: $880, part number 82213419.

Industry-first Wireless Charging Pad
Professionally installed within easy reach, the ultra-convenient wireless charging pad simultaneously powers multiple devices. Just equip your smartphone or player with a flexible cover that integrates wire-free charging technology (sold separately), place anywhere on the charging pad and you're good to go. No tangled wires, no deciding which device to charge first.
MSRP: $275, part number 82213712

Performance Cat-back Exhaust System
This growl means business. The deeper tone you get from adding this stainless steel exhaust system communicates impressive horsepower and torque gains – and the added perk of improved fuel economy. The system includes two mufflers, mandrel-bent tubing, right and left turn-out assemblies, and four 2.5-inch clamps.
MSRP: $668, part number P4510608

Bulkhead Satchel
Carbon fiber wraps the bulkhead satchel and is designed to be a direct replacement for both the SRT and GTS bulkhead compartments. This feature includes a universal integrated quick-release camera mount. Owners may track their on-track action with the security and convenience of a mounted camera inside of the vehicle.
MSRP: TBD, part number 82213434.

Pedal Kit
A sand-blasted aluminum finish gives the pedal additional stopping power. Features unique race-inspired contoured design and Stryker-engraved footrest pedal. Alloy construction stands up when you step on it. Accelerator, brake and clutch with Viper logo.
MSRP: $255, part number 82213410

Billet Shift Knob
Industrial design cues reflect the heavy-duty inner workings of the machined G5 Billet aluminum shifter. A carbon fiber shift top features gunmetal pattern under a smooth satin clear finish.
MSRP: $163, part number 82213426

Black Leather Shift Knob
Gives a real feel for Viper's shorter shift throw, the leather-wrapped shift knob is enhanced with a satin chrome and gunmetal cap.
MSRP: $158, part number 82213425

Door Sill Guards
Bright, polished chromed door sill guards emblazoned with the bold Viper logo keep this collector's car collectible by protecting the vehicle's entry points from small dings and scratches.
MSRP: $205, part number 82208805AB

Six-point Safety Harness
Keeping up with 640 horses requires a little extra equipment. This race-ready belt system anticipates the Viper's g forces from every angle and keeps the driver in optimal position to take the beast through its paces.
MSRP: TBD, part number 82213431.

Katzkin Leather Interiors
Katzkin offers a range of seating accessories that let you take the Viper interior to the next level. Premium leather trim packages include embroideries, piping, two-tones, suede and a range of colors. Fully custom leather seats, or four established designs from which to choose.
MSRP: TBD, part number LRZD0131TI

Stage 3 Coilover Suspension Kit
With lightweight aluminum construction, this suspension system is three-way adjustable for compression rebound and ride height. It bridges the gap between street systems and full race systems.
MSRP: $5,995, part number 82213435

Brake Rotors
Keep those 640 horses in check with StopTech® two-piece slotted lightweight rotors that combine with the Viper's Brembo® calipers to reduce rotating inertia and unsprung mass. A patented curved-fin design contributes to improved brake cooling and significantly reduces fade, even under extreme conditions. The StopTech brake rotors, tires, and lightweight wheels combine to reduce 60 pounds of unsprung, rotating mass. Two-piece front set.
MSRP $1,445, part number P5155125 (front).
MSRP: $1,445, part number P5155126 (rear).

Racing Exhaust System
A low back pressure exhaust system specifically tuned for Mopar race headers (P5155828). Features a pressure drop equal to that of a straight pipe. The four-tube perforated design reduces exhaust noise with minimal size and weight. MSRP: $1,005 , part number P5155831

Performance Headers With J-Pipe
These race headers are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and are equipped with a five-tube flange that allows easy installation without removal of the engine. With a primary tube diameter of 1.75 inches, its 5-into-1 collector allows for maximum torque and horsepower gain. The "J" pipe connects race headers to the race exhaust. It may be used when customizing the exhaust system or by itself depending on vehicle tuning requirements.
MSRP: $3,495, part number P5155828

Vehicle covers
For the ultimate in indoor protection, SATIN STRETCH™ Lycra fibers optimally stretch to show off Viper's curves. The special stitching methods, invisible seams and auto-show quality fit make this the cover of choice. Its inner-liner pampers Viper with fleece. The cover comes in a unique Viper storage case.
Black with Silver Stripes, MSRP: $352, part number 82213248
Red with White Stripes, MSRP: $352, Part Number: 82213240
Blue with White Stripes, MSRP: $352, Part Number: 82213347

Last edited:

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! I love the interior and seats as well as the exterior add ons. The only thing killing me is the Cadillac engine cover. The engine looks so weak!

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Front Stryker logo is yellow, srt badge on passenger dash is yellow, seats as well. And that I-pad compartment looks like carbon fiber :omg: and why the rear window is striped with red lines!!

Am I the only one who still didn't like the new x-brace yet?

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When ordering will be available? Will the dealer cordinate with SRT/Mopar or we have to buy the parts from Mopar later-on? :s

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The look of that front splitter from the side makes me think of the splitter-ettes on my Calibra, scary :omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing this thread, there is only one thing to say....

My wife is going to kill me....

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They might as well have painted the accents on the steering wheel yellow too instead of the black they changed it to. Black was a change it looks like too. Might as well have painted the caliper yellow. That is the only color caliper that is missing from them.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
according to the photos on SRT's facebook page, the rear spoiler extension adds an extra 500 lbs of downforce at top speed.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
according to the photos on SRT's facebook page, the rear spoiler extension adds an extra 500 lbs of downforce at top speed.

My November UK Top Gear Mag has the yellow SRT in it. The article stated " An SRT with this track pack is the car you are going to see blitzing all the track records later this year. The Viper engineers reckon the new car is around a second faster per mile of racetrack, so expect a Nurburgring lap time - and a new production car benchmark - of not much more than seven minutes when it happens"

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Cool !!! :2tu:
My November UK Top Gear Mag has the yellow SRT in it. The article stated " An SRT with this track pack is the car you are going to see blitzing all the track records later this year. The Viper engineers reckon the new car is around a second faster per mile of racetrack, so expect a Nurburgring lap time - and a new production car benchmark - of not much more than seven minutes when it happens"

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have started saying prayers if I can please BE THERE when the gen 5 will DESTROY the 7 second barrier. We know the ACR-X could have done the job on it's slippers if given more time.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The carbon x-brace looks much better than the stock unit. SRT could anodize the stock x-brace a dark grey to lessen its visual impact, and that would help the engine stand out. When I saw the carbon x-brace at VOI, I thought it would be around $1k. Kinda surprised at its pricing...but it sure looks great!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand why they displayed it up in the air like that:dunno:

SEMA is known for low and mean looking cars, not fully suspended suspensions:rolaugh:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be nice to see a titanium X brace too with the burnt bluish look to it. Ive seen braces on some of the big name imports and they look great...

Here is one example.
You must be registered for see images attach

Obviously the Vipers X brace would look better with its uniform X shape. But you get he idea. It would probably cost a bit less than the Carbon Fiber one too. The one above is $2400. With Viper tax one for the Viper would probably be 3k+ lol.

I think its time the Viper had a titanium exhaust option too no? It would drop at least 35-45% less weight than the steel stock units. Yes it will be money but having a titanium exhaust on the GTS model would bring it back to SRT Viper weight for example. Obviously having it on the SRT Viper would drop it under 3100lbs but because of price Id imagine the GTS buyer would more likely tick that option box if there was one. How about a future track pack including a full titanium exhaust? Just thinking out loud.

Nambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is now a downloadable Viper sales brochure on the SRT homepage. It lists the aero kit as a factory option now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang