The most amazing color

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a trip through Tuscany ran into this Ferrari 360 Spyder in the color "Azzuro California". Kind of a metallic sky blue. You really need to see it in reality. Amazing color...I was stunned.

Did anybody photshop this color yet for the SRT-10 ? Looks like it might be a fit...

I'm already planning a new ride for when I come back to the US :)

244azzuro_front.jpg

244Azuro.jpg

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had a dark blue 360CS in one of the recent cars mags, the color was also drop dead stunning! Gee, we only have black, red, and silver to choose from nowadays. White is gone and only 50 yellow. Not much choice there.

Is it really so difficult to have a variety of color choices?

The car plant I work at currently has 22+ choices.

ONE MORE observation: The 575M in the background has a pole in front of the garage door. Anti-theft device? Does it pop up with a switch, or does someone manually (the maid) have to put it in/out? I like this idea

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I photochopped this image when the first official picture of the SRT-10 was published!!!! SWEET!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Y

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow !
Classy ...

Going to try to get the color code from the Ferrari.
That is one awesome paintjob on their cars.
The fact that it was metallic also helped a lot. I saw the car outside in the sunlight...no picture can do it justice.

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree. Azzuro California is awesome. It's the color that gets knocked until seen in person, then its WOW!

Check out the PS colors I've done in the Color Mock Ups section. Some similar to Azzuro, minus the ability to create the metallic effect.

Peace and Merry CHRISTmas

For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given . . .And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6.