The most gorgeous viper I've ever seen....

boardkat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i lowballed that guy something fierce last week, he wasn't too impressed, lol.
total sketchy sale, bought it from some guy in florida a few months ago, now trying to sell? no thanks..

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me its just a plain Jane (Boring) looking car, and the custom trim work (haha) doesn't do anything FOR the car. IMO an '03 for 42k & 41k miles isn't a good price for THAT car. I know they made alot of them(first year of the new body style) but was the '03 considered a popular model.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks terrible and i hope the buyer factors in the repaint to fix that mess of a car

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it is just vinyl overlays (seller says, "Flat Black is removable if you want to go back to the stock look") then I don't see that it is a big deal at all. Just someone's attempt at changing the look and personalizing it. Heck, it's not dolphins!

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To me its just a plain Jane (Boring) looking car, and the custom trim work (haha) doesn't do anything FOR the car. IMO an '03 for 42k & 41k miles isn't a good price for THAT car. I know they made alot of them(first year of the new body style) but was the '03 considered a popular model.

+1 boring.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before any more of this rubbish get posted anywhere on the sight. Please warn everyone to keep a puke bucket or waste backet handy. GTS Bruce

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
- Real head turner watch peoples mouths drop as you drive by
I'm sure of that. lol

- Flat Black is removable if you want to go back to the stock look.
Thank God. See, sometimes Vinyl IS better than paint. :)

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not too horrible - I thought it was worse until I actually opened the link. This guy's idea of customizing - very similar to that camp that think chrome fender liners are cool. Hmmm....I wonder how good the chrome liners would look on my fenders. :D

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the worst I've seen was some guy on eBay had his gen 3 for sale. It had a serpent painted on the hood and the sides were painted like snake skin. It was absolutely the worst. But, I agree, this one is pretty bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62