The New Viper is an Alfa??

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check out topgears review of the alfa 8c competizione, it's hot!! dont knock it

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great to make another camaro/firebird car with the alfa and viper. Heck why stop at 8cyl, why not go 6 or even four, knock the performance and price down to near zero so every kid in America can own one and put a big ricer muffler and wing on it. I just can't wait to see them on every street corner driven by circa 1980's mullet wearing jersey shore look-a-likes. We could even have fun making acronyms out of the viper name similar to the iroc.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 8C is one of the best looking cars in production over the past 10 years. If that's what Dodge used to base the new car off of, it's not a bad thing.

Since the SLS & Viper5 were designed off the same chassis, I would expect it to be far more similar to the layout of the SLS than the 8C (much smaller).

Nick

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that newer pic of the alpha with viper grill aint bad..that car has the curves people cried abouit..It's got plenty of them...

This might end up being a winner

Curves for the sake of curves is not a good thing...overweight women have curves too and I am all to happy for them to keep those curves to themself.

The Alfa is not a bad design. I kinda like it, but it isn't a Viper, no way, no how, no matter how many Viper styling cues that you add to it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang