The Next VCA Raffle......... Starts Now!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Only one prerequisite.... you've got to be a VCA member!

14200605Raffle.jpg

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS ONE!!!!

Hope i win......

Chuck will enter this one for sure just his colors

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just purchased my 3 tickets. :2tu:

I bought 3 knowing one was the winner and didn't feel right not donating like
the rest of you. :D

GOOD LUCK ALL, TOM

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the chance to see this car in person and it is a great looking car.

Does anyone know how much horsepower and torque the included Mopar Performance parts will add to the car.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think everyone who already owns a red car should get some sort of "color-loyalty" priority in this raffle.

what do you think chuck and jamie? :D

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ah yes... my red/white GTS needs a little brother to share the garage with... I'll need to look into getting a bunkbed (lift) :D

YoungDoc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm new to the VCA... I have my viper and my vca number now.. Just registered yesterday... do we just print out this picture from the forum and send it in or are we going to be getting this form in the mail? also, what are the rules to the contest? Is it a raffle for the car and you just pay the tax on it or is it a raffle for the car it's just like buying the whole thing brand new??

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm new to the VCA... I have my viper and my vca number now.. Just registered yesterday... do we just print out this picture from the forum and send it in or are we going to be getting this form in the mail? also, what are the rules to the contest? Is it a raffle for the car and you just pay the tax on it or is it a raffle for the car it's just like buying the whole thing brand new??

I wouldn't worry about the sales tax as much as the federal tax.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
approximatly how many tickets are sold for this? Does anyone know from the previous raffles?

thanks

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wouldn't worry about the sales tax as much as the federal tax.

No kidding... winning this will put me in a tax bracket I wouldn't like to be. Guess I'll worry about it AFTER I take delivery. :D

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
approximatly how many tickets are sold for this? Does anyone know from the previous raffles?

thanks

The form says 2000 to 1 odds......limiting to 2000 tickets

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think everyone who already owns a red car should get some sort of "color-loyalty" priority in this raffle.

what do you think chuck and jamie? :D

I like the way you think :2tu:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Ah, the very first raffle I won't be participating in - I'm so glad's only an SRTC. When I can play again next year, could you guys make it a GT2 or 92 or something a little less... progressive?

Also I remember reading a thread here not so long ago where the Prez specifically said it was not going to be a Red/White SRTC? I'll see if I can dig it up later.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to win one of these raffles if I have to be a member until I'm 86 years old... !!! i WANT THIS ONE!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How will we know if it passes the 50/50 threshold. I do not want to participate if it does not pass that point. Better odds just about anywhere than 50/50 at 1000:1

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much horsepower and torque the included Mopar Performance parts will add to the car.

You wrangled a peek, but no dope?

Option package have at least 50 extra HP.... and 30+ of the upgrade kits have been pre-arranged for the VOI-9 version. More could be assembled as needed.

{this is all UNOFFICIAL of course)

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
So can someone send me the form to my e-mail please? [email protected]

I'd be glad to do that.... but.....

try this first:

scroll up to the picture on this page, right click it (I'm assuming you're Using windows... not a Mac), and you should get an option to "Print Picture"... just click it.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just checked w/ HQ who says this raffle MIGHT sell out. So the VIPER will be awarded, not half the cash........

So please, DONT BOTHER buying a last minute ticket (which would only dilute my chances.) THANK YOU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh