The next VCA Raffle...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next VCA Raffle is SOLD OUT!

THIS RAFFLE IS NOW SOLD OUT

Is now open! Win the FIRST publicly-available 2008 Dodge Viper - 600 HP and all. Even includes custom stripes and a Mopar race suspension!

The official announcement and flyer is posted here:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=604879

Not a VCA member yet? Be sure to join if you own a Viper! Call 800-998-1110 and tell 'em you want to join the VCA. Great rate for new members too...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The official announcement and flyer is posted here:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=604879

Not a VCA member yet? Be sure to join if you own a Viper! Call 800-998-1110 and tell 'em you want to join the VCA. Great rate for new members too...

Despite being a paid member since co-founding the VCA, (and this site's FIRST paying sponsor,) when i try that link it says:

JonB - PartsRack, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
LEE, PLEASE FIX IT ?? THANKS

I need to buy a raffle ticket! The last two Times I 'won' the 1st public coupes, it cost me $60k and $86k....now I just pay $125 !!!!!!!!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,

Are you saying that you actually had (have) the 1st production 1996 GTS? and the 1st production 2006 SRT-10 Coupe? That'd be some collection!!

Regards,
Aaron

Silver_Snake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gee Jon B., although I'm probably not worthy to comment as a non-"founding member" - I think a PM would have been kinder than screaming it. :eek:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While not Lee, I suspect that it is now fixed...

Despite being a paid member since co-founding the VCA, (and this site's FIRST paying sponsor,) when i try that link it says:

JonB - PartsRack, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I need to buy a raffle ticket! The last two Times I 'won' the 1st public coupes, it cost me $60k and $86k....now I just pay $125 !!!!!!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, Are you saying that you actually had (have) the 1st production 1996 GTS? and the 1st production 2006 SRT-10 Coupe? That'd be some collection!! Regards, Aaron

Correct. Fairly large ceremony at CAAP for 96.........Small and intimate ceremony at CAAP for 06. They are parked side-by-side. As firsts, the '96 was the cover car and a menu car in Sony PlayStation Test-Drive 5; '06 is Viper in the Microsoft 360 Gotham (or some such) game...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gee Jon B., although I'm probably not worthy to comment as a non-"founding member" - I think a PM would have been kinder than screaming it. :eek:

I only cut and pasted what I received from this site.....it came bold font........ I did not mean to scream when I said "LEE, PLEASE FIX IT ?? THANKS". I just differentiated the type.

I only posted the 'founder' etc comments to show the ironies here, and probelm in BUYING A RAFFLE TICKET! PLEASE BUY ONE !!! (But you have to be a VCA member)

And no, I still Cannot see the "VCA MEMBERS ONLY" thread, but Lee is investigating, thanks. Ooops... I made that all caps..... did not mean to scream, just highlight. VCA HQ verified my membership is and has been in order...... Ooops. VCA HQ was screamed again..... just cannot help it.....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, what car did that Martin Liang (sp) guy get?

Founding Prez Maurice Liang got the 1st retail unit built.....but did not get released for a couple weeks. Mine was the 3rd built, first completed and 1st released. {I was hyperventilating!}

BUY A RAFFLE TICKET and enjoy being First !

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct. Fairly large ceremony at CAAP for 96.........Small and intimate ceremony at CAAP for 06. They are parked side-by-side. As firsts, the '96 was the cover car and a menu car in Sony PlayStation Test-Drive 5; '06 is Viper in the Microsoft 360 Gotham (or some such) game...

Wow Jon,

That's amazing, I didn't know that....I hope someday we meet and I can see these two diamonds in person!

I'll talk to you on the phone shortly, I blew a rear tire Saturday night after prepping for a Sunday show and I'm leaning towards buying a set of PS2's from you.

Regards,
Aaron

MQQNVPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, Jon B., does that mean that you're hoping and praying that the Viper program is around long enough to add a triple-threat to your collection of a 2016 Coupe? :rolaugh:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB - PartsRack said:

Man, Jon. Sure glad I got all my tickets before you bought them all !! Maybe that's why Lee didn't fix it??? AHHH Fix IT??? LOL, Jon, define Fix it? Raffle?? hahaha. Man, you gotta watch the play on words.:D

Sir Hiss RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Founding Prez Maurice Liang got the 1st retail unit built.....but did not get released for a couple weeks. Mine was the 3rd built, first completed and 1st released. {I was hyperventilating!}

BUY A RAFFLE TICKET and enjoy being First !

Jon, feel free to spend some of your money on raffle tickets and supporting the VCA since most of us have been contributors to your charity (Parts Rack) as well. :lmao:

BTW, I own the winning ticket but would be more than happy to sell you this car and have the delivery diverted from MN to Portland. :2tu:

Money talks!;) You got my number!:D

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The winning tickets arrived in the mail today. Man, that cars going to look good in the snow. Going to be hard to get it to hook up. Any insight to where I can buy some 30 series tire chains??? Jon B ????

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just figured out that if I win my FREE car it'll cost me about $20,000 in luxury and other taxes!

I guess I'm happy though, because some states charge a 50% winning tax??? Plus state and other taxes?

Too bad we can't get the gov. to waive the taxes.

Ted

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of Wednesday morning, September 27th, there were only 525 tickets left. Will you be the one to bring this one-of-a-kind 2008 Viper home? And the first on ANY block to have an '08 in your driveway?

http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/2008_Raffle_Flyer.pdf

With just under a month left to buy tickets (October 22nd is the deadline), this raffle is very, very likely to sell out. Be sure to buy your tickets before it's too late! :2tu:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Says I'm not aloud either. Tough way to sell tickets.
Um, actually it should sell out regardless so nothing tough about it. And membership does have it's privileges - a LOT of privileges at that. Indeed, and with the utmost respect to our visitors and other Viper owners, I am just amazed that a Viper Owner wouldn't part with a measly $100 for a full year's worth of these benefits:
  • VIPER magazine subscription - a greatly glossy magazine published quarterly
  • VCA Notes - the club newsletter with lots of great info, also quarterly
  • Eligibility to enter the VCA raffles, featuring some spectacular Vipers that you can win
  • $1,000,000 liability insurance at official VCA events
  • Access to exclusive VCA merchandise, apparel, and much more
  • Exclusive offers such as our Monroney window sticker reprint program
  • Great discounts from supporting vendors like Parts Rack, Viper Days, and many, many more
  • Liaison to the manufacturer for outstanding support and information
  • The very latest Viper news from SRT
  • Early invites to national events like the Viper Owner Invitational
  • Exclusive invites to events like the Belle Isle Grand Prix
  • Depending on your location, some GREAT regional events - many of which are free to VCA members (Kansas City routinely gives back over $100 a year in "freebies" alone)
  • And much, much more!
But wait, that's not all! You will get immediate and recognizable benefits right here on the VCA forums when you join the club:
  • Posting privileges in all general Viper Forums
  • Posting & viewing privileges in VCA Members forum (invisible to most, including other Viper owners)
  • Posting privileges in VCA Regional forums
  • Posting privileges in VCA Viper Events and Gatherings forum
  • Ability to upload and display personal avatars (Vipers only please)
  • Ability to write and use personal signatures for all posts
  • Gallery privileges up to 500 MB of uploads
  • Up to 5000 Private Messages allowed
  • FREE Classified ad posting
  • Access to exclusive SRT merchandise in VCA Members forum
  • Future exclusives such as VCA private auctions, online renewals, and much more!
As a Viper owner you are eligible to join the VCA with a VERIFIABLE Dodge Viper VIN. If you wish to join the VCA simply call VCA headquarters at 800-998-1110 with your credit card and VIN in hand. Heck, join today and we will include the remainder of 2007 and all of 2008! That's less than $7.00 a month for the greatest car club on earth.

Now if you are currently listed as an Enthusiast and want your status upgraded toViper Owner, drop a PM to either Lee (Lee00blacksilverGTS) or Chris (Y2K5SRT) with your Viper VIN and we will get you set up as quickly as possible. Just remember that if you really want to get the very most from this site, as well as the VCA Raffles, VCA Membership is the King of the Hill - take your Viper ownership to the next level! :2tu:

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, actually it should sell out regardless so nothing tough about it. And membership does have it's privileges - a LOT of privileges at that. Indeed, and with the utmost respect to our visitors and other Viper owners, I am just amazed that a Viper Owner wouldn't part with a measly $100 for a full year's worth of these benefits:
  • VIPER magazine subscription - a greatly glossy magazine published quarterly
  • VCA Notes - the club newsletter with lots of great info, also quarterly
  • Eligibility to enter the VCA raffles, featuring some spectacular Vipers that you can win
  • $1,000,000 liability insurance at official VCA events
  • Access to exclusive VCA merchandise, apparel, and much more
  • Exclusive offers such as our Monroney window sticker reprint program
  • Great discounts from supporting vendors like Parts Rack, Viper Days, and many, many more
  • Liaison to the manufacturer for outstanding support and information
  • The very latest Viper news from SRT
  • Early invites to national events like the Viper Owner Invitational
  • Exclusive invites to events like the Belle Isle Grand Prix
  • Depending on your location, some GREAT regional events - many of which are free to VCA members (Kansas City routinely gives back over $100 a year in "freebies" alone)
  • And much, much more!
But wait, that's not all! You will get immediate and recognizable benefits right here on the VCA forums when you join the club:
  • Posting privileges in all general Viper Forums
  • Posting & viewing privileges in VCA Members forum (invisible to most, including other Viper owners)
  • Posting privileges in VCA Regional forums
  • Posting privileges in VCA Viper Events and Gatherings forum
  • Ability to upload and display personal avatars (Vipers only please)
  • Ability to write and use personal signatures for all posts
  • Gallery privileges up to 500 MB of uploads
  • Up to 5000 Private Messages allowed
  • FREE Classified ad posting
  • Access to exclusive SRT merchandise in VCA Members forum
  • Future exclusives such as VCA private auctions, online renewals, and much more!
As a Viper owner you are eligible to join the VCA with a VERIFIABLE Dodge Viper VIN. If you wish to join the VCA simply call VCA headquarters at 800-998-1110 with your credit card and VIN in hand. Heck, join today and we will include the remainder of 2007 and all of 2008! That's less than $7.00 a month for the greatest car club on earth.

Now if you are currently listed as an Enthusiast and want your status upgraded toViper Owner, drop a PM to either Lee (Lee00blacksilverGTS) or Chris (Y2K5SRT) with your Viper VIN and we will get you set up as quickly as possible. Just remember that if you really want to get the very most from this site, as well as the VCA Raffles, VCA Membership is the King of the Hill - take your Viper ownership to the next level! :2tu:

When is sign up for 08 membership start??

V

Venomiss

When is sign up for 08 membership start??
Starts now! You can get the rest of 2007 and all of 2008 for $100!
Call the 1-800-998-1110. Ask for Beth or Kim.
Membership is worth every penny!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten