The official, "what did you do this weekend while waiting for your Gen V" thread

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the thread states, I thought its high time to have a little fun since the wait has been long for most of us. Instead of a place to vent frustrations, i felt many of us needed a place to center ourselves, and focus on what is more important than a car.

I plan on hanging out with the kids and taking them out for a ride in the HMCO. Doing a little swimming and playing in the yard. Too little yet for football or rugby, so perhaps a game of catch or soccer as well. What about you guys?

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pool is open. 20X40 gunite with 8X8 spa spillover. 2300 sq ft patio wraps around 400 sq ft cabana; hand made fire pit hooked up to gas line ready to go. Checked the temp today and the water is 70 degrees without the heater on.
I'm living in my backyard for the months ahead.

Now if I only had cold beer in my fridge......

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ or you could have said relaxing by the pool with a beer.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my plan worked...you're too easy....;)

let's see some pics of your gallardo next to your viper big spendaaa

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You had no plan baller, just another post trying to impress people most of whom could buy and sell you.
They just have a lot more self esteem.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL I dont wanna impress ya....I just wanna see u get the meds and anger management classes that would benefit u......life is short....cheer up:)

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You had no plan baller, just another post trying to impress people most of whom could buy and sell you.
They just have a lot more self esteem.

My thoughts exactly.

You should go to the viperalley. There are a bunch of poor guys there that like hearing about rich guys talk about their swimming pool and three cars.

Last edited:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was sittin on me 12x6 back porch in my aluminum lawn chair baking in the sun. Every so often I would spray myself down with my 50' long garden hose. Occasionally I holler to my wife through the screen door to throw me another Pabst Blue Ribbon. Ah yeah....the wait was almost over. :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was sittin on me 12x6 back porch in my aluminum lawn chair baking in the sun. Every so often I would spray myself down with my 50' long garden hose. Occasionally I holler to my wife through the screen door to throw me another Pabst Blue Ribbon. Ah yeah....the wait was almost over. :)
THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!! :rolaugh:

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 15 acre swimming pool... AND I can get dinner by way of a fishing pole when I'm done swimming... Top that! :-D

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Toooooo funny! :rolaugh:

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Makara! Been all over the place. Sold the game ranch a couple of years ago and Tammie and I have been traveling, working, playing with cars and generally goofing off. I still have the '99 ACR but in the meantime Tammie traded her Z06 for a Shelby GT-500 KR and I thought I better step it up a notch with a Gen V. So we're cleaning another stall in the barn to make room for the one being delivered Tuesday morning. Work? Pfft! Well, I guess some things are worth a little manual labor. :D I'll hit the Alley soon, just trying to learn as much as I can about the Gen V from the experts here on the VCA site. Hope you have been doing well.....

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pool is open. 20X40 gunite with 8X8 spa spillover. 2300 sq ft patio wraps around 400 sq ft cabana; hand made fire pit hooked up to gas line ready to go. Checked the temp today and the water is 70 degrees without the heater on.
I'm living in my backyard for the months ahead.

Now if I only had cold beer in my fridge......

Where are the pictures of this??? You can't just say things like this and not post pictures duh.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracking the Camaro 1LE at Thunderhill this weekend! 108 degree sweatshop in the helmet never felt so right.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They say with the heat index today it will prolly be the hottest day of the year in my area.

I'm thinking some nice scotch with some ice cubes :)

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u should've looked at the post before you posted your post "duh"

Yea..I saw the picture afterwards. But that tiny one isn't enough. You need like 5 pictures and then 3-4 of all 3 cars. But perhaps a maserati MC would have been the better choice over the sport.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah same engine so it steals the thunder of the Stradale. If I had the chance though I'd consider just trading for a Shelby. 8-p

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Makara! Been all over the place. Sold the game ranch a couple of years ago and Tammie and I have been traveling, working, playing with cars and generally goofing off. I still have the '99 ACR but in the meantime Tammie traded her Z06 for a Shelby GT-500 KR and I thought I better step it up a notch with a Gen V. So we're cleaning another stall in the barn to make room for the one being delivered Tuesday morning. Work? Pfft! Well, I guess some things are worth a little manual labor. :D I'll hit the Alley soon, just trying to learn as much as I can about the Gen V from the experts here on the VCA site. Hope you have been doing well.....

Good to see that you are still around and still having fun. I wondered what happened when you vanished a while back.

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out from underneath the pressure of the ranch we did some serious traveling. Got that out of our system some now and back to the basics, hot rods and grandkids. lol Excited about getting the new Gen V and already planning some road trips with it. So how is the movie making business, still at it I guess?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Out from underneath the pressure of the ranch we did some serious traveling. Got that out of our system some now and back to the basics, hot rods and grandkids. lol Excited about getting the new Gen V and already planning some road trips with it. So how is the movie making business, still at it I guess?

Congrats on the new car. Yeah, still in the movie biz. Been directing more which is what I really like to do but I've gotten asked a few times recently to jump onto the other side of the camera which is kinda funny to me. Actually just had my viper in a big movie that I show up for a moment in that will be in theaters next March.

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great and sounds like a ton of fun. My Diablo was in a video a few years ago but I don't think it ever made it to MTV or anything. lol Take care, my friend.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is interesting on this Generation 5 forum,how many individuals show examples of their financial means. Been there. Done that. To clarify, had the stuff, never flaunted it and in the end it was just stuff that took up your time and resources. It means very little in comparison to the important things in life.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang