The OFFICIAL "What Model/Color/Options did you order?" Thread

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You heard it! What'd you order & who'd you order from? All this anticipation has me going crazy!

(-- Former modified Z06 owner.

2008 ACR, Viper Red, Black Center Stripe, Red Driver's Stripe, no ******** pkg.

Bill @ Woodhouse has me in!

:)

- Matt

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All this anticipation has me going crazy!

:)

- Matt

You ain't the only one.

Did you order the car with three stripes?

We need more pics of the cars coming off the assembly line. I figure CAAP has to be working with the next round of colors by now -- we need real-world pics of those colors! :headbang:

xlr8ion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red/Black no stripe and no ********* package. Ordered through B.Pemberton.

Last edited:

2snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coupe Violet With White Stripes,Two Tone Black And Grey Int, 5 Spokes.. Ordered From The Best (Bill Pemberton)

Last edited:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2008 Viper GTS Blue Convertible (no stripes), standard 5-spoke rims, blue/black two-tone interior, graphite bezel, navigation/Sirius radio.

Items to be installed by my dealer, Timberline Dodge: Silver-painted Sidewinder rims, Stoptech ACR lightweight rotors, Belanger/Mopar headers, Belanger sidepipe exhaust kit with high flow cats and exhaust tips jet-coated in matte/satin black finish, Autoform rollbar, Teamtech 6-point harnesses for driver and passenger, one inch seat lowering kits for driver and passenger and, if available by then, a Mopar or K&N cold air intake system.

Just as an FYI for those who are considering similar mods to their 08: Even after install of the Autoform rollbar and harnesses, using the lighter Sidewinder rims and Stoptech rotors should still result in a car that is about 20-30 lbs lighter than a base 2008 convertible (which is in turn about 20-30 lbs lighter than a 2008 coupe).

/Rich

jimmy6383

Enthusiast
Reaction score
snakeskin green, graphite bezel, black stripes, convertible, 5-spoke, venzano snakeskin green interior, bad ass, etc........

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
red vert with white stripes, two tone interior,light arc dash,all other options but wheels

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I dream?

ACR Red. *********.

Tator or Woodhouse.

Tator can not order any....stated his allotment has already been fulfilled. With no 07's it hurt him even more....I think it is bogus that dodge restricts how many vipers a dealer can order IF they are confimed SOLD ORDERS......

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTS blue with silver stripes, Coupe, standard interior, navigation, 5 star wheels.

06 Coupe Blue w/ silver

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960