THE Paxton Boyz are at it again... Only thing they LOVE more then their SRT-10s...

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Click here to find out why MikeR and ILLSMOQ picked Cali:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080515/ap_on_re_us/gay_marriage

Follow the Pictures for the true story:

IMG00007.jpg

IMG000081.jpg

IMG00009.jpg

IMG00010.jpg

The END of this horrible story... :nono:

Fast Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: THE Paxton Boyz are at it again... Only thing they LOVE more then their SRT-10s..

Weird... I find nothing about this humorous. :dunno:

Just Sick..:confused:

"Opponents of *** marriage could also ask the high court to reconsider. If the court rejects such a request, same-sex couples could start getting married in 30 days, the time it typically takes for the justices' opinions to become final." :eater: lets see what happens...:usa:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: THE Paxton Boyz are at it again... Only thing they LOVE more then their SRT-10s..

thats just wrong.

mike, say it aint so

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ah Spring....Love is in the air.....:crazy2:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But Jon, didn't YOU pick Cali as well??:omg:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That Kurtis looks an awful lot like Jon actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Jon tries to slip into the bedroom at night with that Mike guy who might not notice the difference...

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sadly for Jon its not true. This happens when i start drinking a little too much beer at the Japanese restaurants. lol

Thankfully for me, my Fiance is hot enough to turn a **** guy staright. So I think I'll be ok. I never used to act like this until Jon moved out here. Its funny how he gets you to think your acting normal, kinda directs you how to pose. Suddenly you realize youve just been blindsided with gayness.
You Chicago guys can have him back.............

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

My Finace in the red.....

You must be registered for see images attach

What can I say, women love me......

Right before I proposed,( to a woman , SORRY Jon ) Notice the Viper shirt. :D

So Sadly Jon has moved to yet another state to try to lure Viper guys to his side. Not happening here Jon. Watch, I bet he ends up moving soon , come up with a story like my work transferred me.....
P.S. Payback will be sweeeeet. hahahaha

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

damn mike that one helluva beard there. she's damn good looking.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I moved to cali for a job, .... these two have been living here their whole life waiting for the ban to be lifted.

And as for the photos.... Denial is a ***** mike... but yes, your sister is definitely a hotty... not sure she woud appeciate you alluding to you two having an incestuous relationship..

BTW, Nice try on claiming 'staged' photos. You two love birds were totally being yourself. I will give you credit that you REPEATEDLY asked Kurtis to get his arm off your shoulder.... which he is obviously the man in the relationship, because he completely ignored you and kept doing it.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

damn mike she's hot

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks for the compliments guys. She is a great girl. Im very lucky to have found her and very UNLUCKY to have had Jon find me...............

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

who's the blonde? is she available. I only have 1 leg 2 fingers but very loveable

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

who's the blonde? is she available. I only have 1 leg 2 fingers but very loveable

Haha, with stats like that, your gonna have fun installing that Paxton on your own.

You just missed out,the Blonde just got married yesterday in Maui. My finace and I go there for our day in 2 months.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Haha, with stats like that, your gonna have fun installing that Paxton on your own.

You just missed out,the Blonde just got married yesterday in Maui. My finace and I go there for our day in 2 months.

:D damn, and an early congrats.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the compliments guys. She is a great girl. Im very lucky to have found her and very UNLUCKY to have had Jon find me...............

1st how hard is it to find her when she is your sister and you grew up in the same household. (I use the grew up part losely in your case).

2nd if your so unlucky, stop calling me every Friggin day asking me to hang out with you guys.. damn.. your sis is cool.. but you and your husband are a PIA.

SPEAKING of that SOB... (your husband) ... this post cost me BIG... I went to him this morning for a free tire plug... and left with having to pay for 2 new Ps2's... yeah.. some friend...:smirk:

In anycase, congrats on your marriage to Kurtis.... the thief....

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wow that jon almost seems like he is the type of person you can only hang out with for about 10 minutes, and if there is alcohol involved figure 2minutes at best:omg:

You two love birds just met this jon dude right? You would almost think he grew up with you guys.:dunno:

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow that jon almost seems like he is the type of person you can only hang out with for about 10 minutes, and if there is alcohol involved figure 2minutes at best:omg:

You two love birds just met this jon dude right? You would almost think he grew up with you guys.:dunno:

lol... I wouldnt recommend drinking around these guys, things get a little crazy... (and not in a good way).

Yeah, even if they are *** Moes, you'd think we had known each other since we were kids. Its been an odd fit.. but we all get along pretty well... ok enuf of that nice Sheet.

Kurtis is STILL a major A hole for letting his tech bust up one of my 'on the wear marks' rear ps2s.... its his business model.. forces you to buy tires on the spot.. or go home on a tow truck. grrrrrr....

Jon

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon Assvedo pictured left and MikeR:quack: right

You must be registered for see images

This picture was sent to me on my cell phone....now, I know that I am not sitting next to Mike in that pic.

It seems a significant chapter has been left out of Jonny's Fairy tale. It's quite apparent in the pics you posted that we are sitting at a full table. This is obviously not the case in the pic shown above....so tell me, do you always have to sit right next to your buddies??? or is a more private affair:nono:...a lunch date perhaps?:crazy2:

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This picture was sent to me on my cell phone....now, I know that I am not sitting next to Mike in that pic.

It seems a significant chapter has been left out of Jonny's Fairy tale. It's quite apparent in the pics you posted that we are sitting at a full table. This is obviously not the case in the pic shown above....so tell me, do you always have to sit right next to your buddies??? or is a more private affair:nono:...a lunch date perhaps?:crazy2:

Kurtis, I love that you even tried.. but as you said, you got owned so bad, there wasnt really much of **** you could do. This photo that you took of mike and I sitting together with your mobile phone was after they called you two up to pick up your food. Nice try.. but you certainly need a better camera phone (look at my photos :D) and a better story line. Sadly mine is a true story, and yours is some lame sauce...

See ya in 45 mins !!

Jon

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

Lets see here, 2 guys sitting next to each other and yet there is a lonely woman sitting behind them. Someone is HOMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi