The SRT10 Convertible to Coupe Rear End conversion kit

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kit is in production and molds and parts are being made. The kit includes pretty much everything you need to change the looks of your convertible to the long desired and wanted coupe rear end.

Take your SRT10 Convertible from this
You must be registered for see images attach

To This:

Many more images can be viewed in my photobucket gallery at this link:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j381/vipairpe/SRT10 Coupe Rear End Conversion kit/

This kit includes all the parts you need to make this conversion

A custom trunk decklid which is the combination of the front half of a stock SRT10 trunk along with the rear portion of an SRT10 Coupe deck lid. This trunk fits perfectly and has added inner structure to allow for the extra height needed to match up with the coupe quarters

Entirely new Coupe quarters are supplied. These panels have been customized to match up the trunk at the hinge area (the stock coupe quarters just go straight here, they do not have the curved part). The panels have also been customized to match up to all the convertible panel attachment points along teh body tub area, (another area which is different between the models)

A complete Viper Coupe Bumper is supplied along with the inner brackets that support it (an item that cannot be found anywhere as it does not even have a dodge part number) and the inner tail light covers and the outer tail light trim surrounds are also supplied.

A special bracket is included to allow you to use your standard convertible fuel door, you can also use the coupe fuel door as well if so desired which I have been able to find a small number of for $550 each.

The entire kit is available for a limited time, until June 30th 2011, to VCA members for $3000.00 plus shipping, after that the price will be $3495.

To order contact me at [email protected] or phone to place your orders at 707 849 0111.

The first 20 orders will also receive a free set of Carbon Fiber Rocker sill covers or a $300 gift certificate redeemable against any Vipair Performance product.

Last edited:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dag Nabit! Flatout beat me to the punch again. We can't have two red SRT's with this same kit on it, in a small town like Houston .... It would look like I copied him :rolleyes:

Allan mine will have the ACR paint scheme in the back so it would look different if your actually concerned. I can help you with the install aswell;)

Andy

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott!

I do have wing mounts so you can use your aero wing with this rear end, LOL!

Damn it Steve! OK, I just dropped $1,500 on this summer's mod. Now I see I have to start saving again. I'll see if I can drop a soft suggestion at breakfast to my wife and daughter. I mean, Sunday IS Father's Day! :D

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn it Steve! OK, I just dropped $1,500 on this summer's mod. Now I see I have to start saving again. I'll see if I can drop a soft suggestion at breakfast to my wife and daughter. I mean, Sunday IS Father's Day! :D

Give me a call , I'll set you up with the conversion 707 849 0111

thanks

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it has been a long road to completion but that time is now here.

We have our parts popping out of the molds and all is looking great,

We are test fitting the production parts this coming week

Here are some pics of the new production parts