The Viper makes for a lousy getaway car...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"According to police, the passenger seat was filled with various items and the trunk was propped open with a large television inside"

Hmm....I wonder what "large" means? 19" 27"? LOL...Orange Viper, 9:20am....discreet he was not! I hope the Viper wasn't damaged but looking at his mugshot he probably tried to fill it with diesel.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One word: STONER!

What made me laugh is that he has the good taste to steal an orange Viper (love that color) and then steals a BB gun. A BB gun? What is he thinking he'll sell that for? Or maybe he has a nephew with a fast approaching birthday...

Roffey

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Almost shot my beverage out my nose.....

Looks like an old high school friend of mine - and wouldn't surprise me if he did something like this!!:lmao:

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only Angelina Jolie (Wanted) could use a Viper for a get away car and make it work.

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe he just wanted to steal the Viper, but was enjoying driving it so much he wanted to drive it more and made up excuses to steal some other stuff...

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was likely stealing stuff because he didn't have the where-with-all to continue buying gas to continue his wonderful Viper driving experience.....and even in jail he couldn't wipe the smile off his face!

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang