The Vipers of Captree 11.27.11

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this weekend I finally made the trip over to Captree, LI with some friends. At Captree I met up with Jon and Gene with their cars and took some pics. I also saw 6 other Vipers there along with a Ram SRT10. The only two Vipers I didn't catch were a Venom red/Black coupe and a gen II Black/Silver GTS.

You must be registered for see images attach

And on the way out, as we drove by, some knucklehead in a silver and black ACR with these Nurburgring stickers on the spoiler in a pack of others parked behind a LEO was screaming 'I WON! I WON!' with his arm out the window. :lmao:

But they got off with a warning. :smirk: Front plates, pfft, only cars that need those are the ones that run under 7:12.

--RS

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice pics Ron.
I was so excited about getting front plate ticket #5 I couldn't contain myself...

Miraculously we only got a warning.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cops stop you for no front plate and block the road like that? there you go for majority of thier mentality- risk a ton of saftey so circus clowns can play with guns and radios, and speed around like mario and tell people what to do. but there are some good ones out thier that really care. this pic doesnt look smart for barny