The Wizard is Also the King!!!

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well no one in Europe could fix this SRT10 with the vanishing clutch, it had had a complete clutch and all the hydralics at 3,000 dollars but still the clutch pedal vanished when hot.

DC Europe could not fix it, the owner was about to sell.

I made a quick call to the Wizard and Ha Presto its fixed, not enough heat insulation on the hydralic line to the slave cylinder ...........spot on.

Car fixed............... owner happy................ Wizard..........'King of the Hill'.

Thanks Chuck from the UK :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Chuck can fix anything. Dr. Phil better watch out or Chuck might get his own TV show fixing relationship probs guys have with their Viper. "As soon as I get her nice and hot, she (aka the clutch) just disappears on me, Chuck"

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best part is that he ALWAYS has an answer that's SO damn simple.

Hat's off to the Wizard (who's off skiing at present). :headbang:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now thats what you call service. Chuck is a great guy and have such a passion for the viper. Adrian

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Chuck can fix anything. Dr. Phil better watch out or Chuck might get his own TV show fixing relationship probs guys have with their Viper. "As soon as I get her nice and hot, she (aka the clutch) just disappears on me, Chuck"

Someone tape the entire series for me when it airs :D ! Now why do I live in this godforsaken Europe where we're never gonna get it on tv :( :p