They should have offered EP on ACR's

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lemme see..........

DEMAND 500
Supply 50

An incentive would only increase demand, lower profit, and the failing formula would anger the unobtanium 450.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lemme see..........

DEMAND 500
Supply 50

An incentive would only increase demand, lower profit, and the failing formula would anger the unobtanium 450.

JonB - It's my understanding that EP and 0% financing are ending on the Viper (non-ACR) after March 31st. Do you think it will be extended or is this truly the end of the huge discounts on the 2009's. Seems like non ACR Viper sales have been slow in February and March. Thanks!

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB - It's my understanding that EP and 0% financing are ending on the Viper (non-ACR) after March 31st. Do you think it will be extended or is this truly the end of the huge discounts on the 2009's. Seems like non ACR Viper sales have been slow in February and March. Thanks!

I'm not JonB, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express lately... To answer your question, I heard that EP++ is scheduled to be over at the end of March for all cars. For what it's worth (and it isn't worth much because I haven't verified this bit of information) the EP++ program for Vipers is limited to the financing deals as of a few weeks ago. The massive discounts went away - the Employee Price is the same as the Retail Price now. Again, nobody's verified this for sure, so I'm just going off of third-hand info. I did go to the Dodge site to see if there was any announcement, and I did notice that the Employee Price shows up as the same as the MSRP now - a month ago it was coming up around $10k lower than MSRP.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I have no hard knowledge other than the above 3/31 end date, actually April 2, ......I do believe that WILL be extended...

The orders were probably slowed by the "closure" of CAAP and the sale discussions.
I was on here urging folks to place an order a couple months back, the deals were indeed sweet!

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please do share what everyone here seems to be smokin'. There are ACR's sitting on dealer lots let alone many, many non ACR Vipers. Believe me, discounts will be around for a while!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456