Reaction score
What would be a fair price for my car
Blue with silver stripes
1200 miles
Roe exhaust
5 star srt-10 wheels
tint
I was thinking $79000

And what could I pick up a low mileage 97b/w gts for? Would anyone here be interested in some sort of trade?
Just kinda kicking the idea around

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
April 1st has already come and gone. :rolleyes:

Moving your Coupe shouldn't be too terribly difficult if you really must - maybe adding a gts to the stable would be even better though. ;)

Good luck!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your reason behind wanting to switch if you don't mind me asking? Even being gen2 biased, I'm suprised you would feel that way, especially since you haven't had the 06 for long.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your reason behind wanting to switch if you don't mind me asking? Even being gen2 biased, I'm suprised you would feel that way, especially since you haven't had the 06 for long.

I was wondering the same thing.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking of swapping my 05 for a Gen 1. I miss bad brakes, tops that fly off, lousy a/c, bad stereos, curtains, ugly wheels, folowing every line in the road, etc.

OP
OP

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really a combination of reasons. One being that within a year there will be an opportunity to purchase a very nice home from one of my customers for a damn good deal. Therefore I want to lower a couple of payments I have.

Also I have started a small collection of cars and really want to expand that collection. But I will always have a viper, just dont want alot of money ******* in a new one.

3rd and sadly to say but I am about to get married and it wont be too long we will start to have children, so I need to start preparing for that.

I also have realized that you dont have to have the latest and greatest viper to really enjoy what a viper is all about. Its not about the performance (I have other cars that are way faster), Its not about the comfort(because it damn sure isnt comfortable no matter what yr). Its about the raw experience of owning a viper.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should have no problem with $79k at all....See what they are going for on Ebay...Do it as soon as possible though if you are going to sell...The GEN 3 coupe is great, but I am biased to the GEN 1.... :2tu:

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I had seen this before I bought my '04. I would have preferred a coupe and blue/silver is my favorite color combo. Didn't think I would be able to find an '06 coupe for under $80k. Damn....

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, good luck with your sale. I made sacrifices when we started a family. But the kids are raised and on some one elses payroll now so I was able to purchase and I'm enjoying my 03 Viper which I find very comfortable.
CB