Reaction score
What would be a fair price for my car
Blue with silver stripes
1200 miles
Roe exhaust
5 star srt-10 wheels
tint
I was thinking $79000

And what could I pick up a low mileage 97b/w gts for? Would anyone here be interested in some sort of trade?
Just kinda kicking the idea around

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He obviously knows the best Viper made was the 97 Blue/White! :2tu:

That's why.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to lie down and sleep it off. You'll be better in the morning... :eek:

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please tell us why? Curious minds need to know. The 06 is a better car from a performance standpoint.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Sure you dont want to trade for mine :) You can keep the wheels you have on it and i'll put my wheels on it. Oh btw, it's got a custom Paxton Supercharger kit, massive fuel set-up and AEM Engine Management System, mirror polished Intake Manifold and valve covers. The car is at Underground Racing and will be done in a week or so.

:cool:

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First things first the car can be bought brand new for 84G..the depreciation out the door is apx another 10G so your down to 74G..mods arent worth spit...I know this from when I sold my DLM car.sorry!.less than 50 cents on the dollar so you would be taking a huge hit...GO AHEAD TEMPT ME! LOL

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember, RED is the fastest, Wizard said so, and we all know he wouldn't lie!! Red 97GTS are beautiful and FAST, what a combination! :2tu:

OP
OP

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Really a combination of reasons. One being that within a year there will be an opportunity to purchase a very nice home from one of my customers for a damn good deal. Therefore I want to lower a couple of payments I have.

Also I have started a small collection of cars and really want to expand that collection. But I will always have a viper, just dont want alot of money ******* in a new one.

3rd and sadly to say but I am about to get married and it wont be too long we will start to have children, so I need to start preparing for that.

I also have realized that you dont have to have the latest and greatest viper to really enjoy what a viper is all about. Its not about the performance (I have other cars that are way faster), Its not about the comfort(because it damn sure isnt comfortable no matter what yr). Its about the raw experience of owning a viper.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said and thought out..Congrads on your pending marriage and dont dispair about kids..they are lifes greatest treasures..a 1000 vipers couldnt compare..Thers always going to be another opportunity to own a viper anyways..