Thinking of white stripes on my RT/10 is it cooler than not?

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of white stripes on my RT/10 is it cooler than not?
Maybe one of you can take the photo and let me see her with the stripes.
Thanks, JC
7435IMG_1123.JPG

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got an R/T same color and same hard top and I think it would look like hell personally.

Tommy K

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the Final Edition look. If you do it, just make sure you do the light bar and wing. Just match the GTS size and spacing. My .02

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would look great. If I had a red RT/10, I would go for it. I would not go with the vinyl stripes, however.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 OF 1 :confused: HALF DOZEN OF ANOTHER :D GOOD LUCK Side note you could just buy another so then you would have best of both worlds.One striped and one solid. :2tu:

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that the RT's look better without stipes, and the Coupes look better with stripes. Mainly because the RT w/ stripes with the top off breaks the flow of the stripes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that the RT's look better without stipes, and the Coupes look better with stripes. Mainly because the RT w/ stripes with the top off breaks the flow of the stripes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Yeah, I agree. RT/10 without, GTS with.

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you click on my Avtar, you'll get a good idea what it would look like, except my stripes are silver.

I personally like stripes on the RT10's (but I like the wing too, so I obviously lack sophisticated tastes).

Best regards,

Ben

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Stripes on that RT would look assy. And for the love of good taste, remove the picnic table from the trunk.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripes! I have a RT/10 and it definately looks better with stripes, just check Ben's car! :2tu:

I e-mailed you before and after stipes pictures, that should solve your problem. :2tu:

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a red GTS with silver stripes and it looks great that way as well. I didn't think silver would be all that great until I saw it. Its a little more sublte than white (but white would look great as well). Good luck.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had steel gray metallic vinyl stripes on my silver 98.
All I can say is the car looked ENTIRELY different, as in BAD ***! Gives it a whole new personality. Everyone that saw it said it looked great with the stripes. Instead of white you might try silver. With vinyl, if you don't like it take it off.

I say go for it!