This car is insane!!!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just cant contain myself. I posted before about the new MOTONS, eibachs, and stoptech rotors on my SRT. Had a chance to really push the car - IT is truly unreal. The handling is just awesome. I can't believe it- I feel it is much better than my GTS with penske system. Haven't even had time to post pics of the lowered car - looks great too. It doesnt seem like too many are interested in this topic for the SRT; if that is the case, I wont post the pics. Anyone interested??????

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I simply cannot imagine upgrading the suspension, because it's so good to begin with! You never know though... I'd love to see pics!!

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should have pics up by the end of the day. Also hope to have install pics by Wed. my mechanic is burning them to a disc for me.

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, Mechanic claims 1.5 inches. I say "claims" because I think it is much more. there was a lot of room on that car to go down, and now there is not much!! And I have not had the normal driveway and bump problems associated with lowering. So far I'm very happy.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to the media section(look at the top of the web page). If you haven't regisered there, do that first(not the same thing as a regular poster). After you register, you will see a button that says upload, click that and get started.

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can add them to the media section and post links here inside image tags (be sure to remove everything after the ".jpg" from the URL), or you can email the pics to me and I'll host them for you.

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hans I tried sending a whole bunch to you but it said your quota was full?
I registered for the media section, but I haven't figured that out yet. I'm a total spaz with pics and stuff. can anyone help a pic challenged individual such as myself?

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please see these insanely gorgeous pics of Greg's lowered beast:

376P1010039.JPG

376P1010037.JPG

376P1010036.JPG

376P1010032.JPG

376P1010026.JPG

More to follow

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For future reference you should put image tags around them like this:<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
[image]http://homepage.mac.com/fluffy/.Public/P1010074.JPG[/image]
</pre><hr />

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SONOFA.......!!!!!!

I need new pants now.

Wow. Just....wow. That looks really really really nice.

And I don't even love the SRT-10 yet. I'm really starting to like it though. We just gotta go out a few times first, make sure everything fits n stuff.

Alright - someone slam a Black SRT-10 next. I'll throw in a dollar.

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stay tuned because the body kit i'm designing for it is around the corner. I'm very excited about it. Oh, and also the trip to DLM in November. so far so good.