this crappy car I got...

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

I bought it from a local owner...look at all this filth! Someone would think the previous owner never washed/cleaned the car....:omg::omg::omg:

All kiddin' aside, this is probably the ONLY dirty things I encountered after looking at the car with a microscope. We ran into this when Kurt helped me install (by help I meant he did everything and I simply handed him the tools and a glass of water... :dunno: ) the HID's on the fog lamps. Thanks a bunch Kurt!!

Oh, Jerry, thanks again for taking great care of my car for the last 8 years... :headbang:

Tinted windows...check!

Anyone have an extra HID servo box for the headlamps? One of the ones I have is not working...thanks!

V

Venomiss

Welcome to the club Mr. A!

You have one heck of a car and we hope to see you driving it in all kinds of events here.
Jerry is one guy to always buy a Viper from because you know it's the best maintained car ever-bar none.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Car, enjoy the GTS. Very beautiful. Sorry but red is not the fastest no matter how many may say that :D The fastest is black. ;)

OP
OP
T

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride, you miss the 911?

I have been in South America for the last 7 days...I miss anything that has 200hp or more...LOL!!

Nope...I don't miss the 911 at all. She did make however an excellent piece of furniture for the garage... :omg::eater::drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Car, enjoy the GTS. Very beautiful. Sorry but red is not the fastest no matter how many may say that :D The fastest is black. ;)

NOT to hijack this thread (beautiful car you got there tailwag!)...but hey, Brenden!
It says on your Avatar: HAWAII VCA Member...did you GET enough people to JOIN and create the HAWAII region???? HOW cool is THAT?!!! AWESOME :2tu::2tu: ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456