This Is It!!!!!! Viper Pics!

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I sent you a PM. This will be a long 17 days for ya! Let us know when you make it back in town. Have a safe drive:drive:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! I wish I could make such a drive in a Viper that was just bought!

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, I just got my car Friday, I ended up with an awesome 99 ACR, I bought it from a fellow VCA member here in IL, I only have my camera phone pic's and its giving me an ivalid file when I try to attach, but am getting it shot professional next week, by one of my fathers friend who is a photographer, we are getting a young model to be in the shoots also :), here are some pictures of my car, as it was in the add

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I cant seem to be able to post pictures, I dont know why?, I also entered my VIN and my status hasnt changed

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope not either. I dont know about the payment situation. Give him a ring after 7pm tonight when he gets off work. Hes a very cool and honest guy, I dont know what happened with that.

Have you run your car at the track yet? Im going to be running at GLD on sat the 22nd, I hope to see ya there!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I cant seem to be able to post pictures, I dont know why?, I also entered my VIN and my status hasnt changed
No need to PM, I found this on my brief stop at the Detroit airport (flight is boarding so I will be brief). The VIN you entered is invalid, so double-check it for typos. Also, we manually update account status so don't expect it to be automated or immediate. Thanks for your patience and congrats on your new car! :2tu:

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you do me another favor and measure the distance (right over the centers of the rims) betwen the ground and the fenders. My '02 FE is 27.375" in front and 28.5" in the rear with stock springs, wheels, and tires. I'd be interested to know how much lower your car is with the Eibach springs and lowering caps. Thanks.

Also, what tire size on the fronts?

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
more pics!
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
even more pics!

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats man. I'm sure you are going to drive the wheels of that thing.

So how long until the CPE turbo :D

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joseph knows how to build a car, so you're a lucky-make that Blessed-man to own his car. Bon Chance, mon ami. Reggie in Louisiana

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive met a few viper guys out here already! Great guys and they use their cars for what they are supposed to be used for too! Time is counting down until next wed!

V

Venomiss

Awesome trip for you coming up! :2tu:
We put 26,000 miles on our first Viper(Nov '99) and drove it home from CAAP. Now we are on our third and made a 5,000 mile trip to Canada in July/August.(Just check out the western Canada forum for pictures!)

That being said-make sure and take pictures on your trip home to share!
Shiny side up.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi