This might be it! South Carolina Members lend a hand?

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sent him a message asking him why its for sale again under a different ID...This could possibly be a scam..I will let you know if he responds...I personally would stay away from it...Kevin

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like the same vin#

first ad:

1B3JZ69Z36V100847

second ad:

1B3JZ69Z36V100847

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NoVa,
That is DEFINITELY the same car, with the same temp tag(now expired) that was on it when I looked at it; I think those are the same pics used in the original flea bay ad. Hmmmmm. Sending you a PM.

sbarbier

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I was looking to buy my Viper and my wife's Porsche I ran across numerous scam ad's. Seemed like every other ad was a scam if the price seemed to be to low. These guys take pictures from an existing ad and post weeks later on their ad. I bet you email and get a response like the car is in Columbia at a shipper ready to be shipped but I am overseas in Germany right now.

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was looking to buy my Viper and my wife's Porsche I ran across numerous scam ad's. Seemed like every other ad was a scam if the price seemed to be to low. These guys take pictures from an existing ad and post weeks later on their ad. I bet you email and get a response like the car is in Columbia at a shipper ready to be shipped but I am overseas in Germany right now.
That thought crossed my mind, too, because those are the same pics as in the original ad. I met the guy who was originally selling it when I looked at the car for NoVa, so depending on the contact info Aspirations gets, we'll soon know.

OP
OP
N

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill,
When you saw the car back in the day, did it still have the temporary tags on it?? How long can those be on your car in SC before you need to get plates?

Justin.

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NoVa,
They were set to expire at the end of the month; that's why I'm sure those are the pics from the first ad.

OP
OP
N

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SCAM!!!! Below is the posted response from the seller.
Hi,

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe.
Although I am registered on ebay.com and the car is in US, I recently moved to Cadiz, Spain (where my family is from) and the car is one of the things I didn't take with me, because would have cost too much to bring it here. Right now the car is at a warehouse in Columbia, SC ready to be shipped. All I need is a buyer and the sooner the better, because every day of keeping it there is costing me a lot of money. So, the need of selling it as soon as possible is the main reason for it's low price, just US $9,500.00 including shipping and insurance.
Anyway let's get back to the car. What can I say about it?
It's in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent nonsmoking condition, never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised. The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will receive the keys and all documents to register the car in you name.
Also I want to let you know that you will have the opportunity to receive and inspect the car before you actually pay for it. If you are interested and want to know more details regarding the purchase just contact me.
Thanks,
Felippe

P.S.: I attached some pictures too.

He attached the files in a zip file called 26.zip. Fellipe, I hate you.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaa that looks like the same response he gave me today...oh, and the ad disappeared.

Hi I am interested in the black 2006 Viper, what is your asking price? How long have you owned it and why are you selling? Thanks so much!​

Hi,

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe.
Although I am registered on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices and the car is in US, I recently moved to Cadiz, Spain (where my family is from) and the car is one of the things I didn't take with me, because would have cost too much to bring it here. Right now the car is at a warehouse in Columbia, SC ready to be shipped. All I need is a buyer and the sooner the better, because every day of keeping it there is costing me a lot of money. So, the need of selling it as soon as possible is the main reason for it's low price, just US $9,500.00 including shipping and insurance.
Anyway let's get back to the car. What can I say about it?
It's in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent nonsmoking condition, never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised. The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will receive the keys and all documents to register the car in you name.
Also I want to let you know that you will have the opportunity to receive and inspect the car before you actually pay for it. If you are interested and want to know more details regarding the purchase just contact me.
Thanks,
Felippe