Thoughts on the Chrysler Aspen?

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife is considering a Chrysler Aspen to replace our old Explorer. They are a dressed up Durango made from 2007-2009, but have a 5.7 Hemi that is pretty impressive. Has anyone owned one? What did/do you think?

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ve had 3 Durango's already, and the aspen just like you said is a dressed up Durango, but the hemi, 3 row seating and all the other amenities make it worth, I am looking for one too (or another Durango for my wife too ,lol), family is growing and her beetle won't cut it too much more , LOL!!!!!!

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They made a hybrid version

Unfortunately they are very hard to come by, only found 2 for sale and one of them got sold the same day I called about it. The other is in NY and not worth the hassle

I'd get a newer Durango... scratch that, Jeep SRT8

I like the new Durango and love the Jeep SRT8 - BUT... we need something in our price point and with a 3rd row

Probably picking up the Aspen today. Will post some picks...

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this. Congrats! We had an 04 Durango and other than a set of front rotors, it was great! We put 64K miles on it before selling. You know Chris, you can tow with that Hemi....will pull your Viper along pretty well. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth