1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Board and Site Questions/Suggestions' started by Slithr, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Slithr

Slithr Enthusiast

Thread tools appear 'behind' the last post, unable to use them?? Maybe it's my browser, but I haven't had the problem in the past?

2. -RUNNR

-RUNNR Site programmer

Explain better please, I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

3. Slithr

Slithr Enthusiast

Well, it looks like this was like taking a car in for noise and it not make the noise. It seems to be working fine today (on my IBM laptop), I first noticed it yesterday (my work desktop, worked fine at work prior to forum upgrade), both running Internet Explorer?

To further explain, when selecting a menu item (all) in the burgandy bar below 'post reply' (top of page), the drop down menu dropped down 'behind' the top post, so that you could not see the full drop down menu, or select one an item. When I tried to subscribe to a thread, I couldn't select it because the menu was not 'on top' of post. I'll check this occasionally and let you know if I see it again, if I see it is there any additional information you'll need like OS running, browser type and version #, date/time, ect.?

PS. working fine on my apple laptop and always has before and after forum upgrade.

4. -RUNNR

-RUNNR Site programmer

If it happens again, just give me browser and version. I'll be able to track it down from there.