Time to be reunited in one family.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are only around 1500 Vipers produced a year.Its a small family.We read each others forums to keep up with what's up.Many of us have multiple generation Vipers or multi generation experiences.Its time to put the family back together rather than create ongoing animosity and division.We have the brash original concept gen 1 mixed with the all conquering gen 2 but separate from the more sophisticated gen 3 and possibly separate from the more powerful gen 3.5.Next a separation due to what gen 4?By vert or coupe?Performance mods include all as do tires/suspension,general,new products etc.ITS TIME FOR A VOTE ON IT IN THE MEMBERS ONLY FORUM.Let the members choose or don't the members opinion count? I vote combine RT-10/GTS,SRT/SRT coupe and general into one forum.If the members defeat a being reunited proposal then so be it. GTS Bruce

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say keep it like it is. I do believe the new 08' Viper should be part of the Gen 3 forum as I see it as a Gen 3.5. If we combined all Gen's into one forum, I think it would get way too cluttered and start some unneeded "fights". Some Gen 1/2 guys think Gen 3's are inferior and some Gen 3 guys feel that way about Gen 1 & 2's and we don't need any added opportunity for "my car is better than your car" posts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960