Tire Change

Carleton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi All

I have a bubble in one of my tires that has to be changed. I'm thinking of having my local tire shop do this. They have assured me they will not scratch the rims and hand crank the lug nuts.

Is it pretty safe doing this, or does anybody recommend another way. I'm going to be right there watching.

Thanks for your help.

Carleton

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Discount Tire guys are pretty good (in my experience) and they have a dynamic spin balance that makes a difference ...

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Stay and watch. My results have been very good when I watched. Not so good when I've left them.

I just bought a set of the new sidewinder wheels. While on the spin balancer, one of my rears came flying off (I was told, I wasn't there). They messed it up pretty good. Nicks in the new rim everywhere. New wheel on the way at their expense. Pain in the asp.

Good luck,

Dan

JohnNad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stay and watch. My results have been very good when I watched. Not so good when I've left them.

I just bought a set of the new sidewinder wheels. While on the spin balancer, one of my rears came flying off (I was told, I wasn't there). They messed it up pretty good. Nicks in the new rim everywhere. New wheel on the way at their expense. Pain in the asp.

Good luck,

Dan
Dan, who was it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang