Tires at VOI?

wow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will there be street tires available for sale at VOI? Mine have 3k miles on them and I'm driving to voi. Wondering how much i'll have left when I get there?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wow:
Will there be street tires available for sale at VOI? Mine have 3k miles on them and I'm driving to voi. Wondering how much i'll have left when I get there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you think you will be putting that much wear on them? 3000 miles is a new tire. Michelin is going to be there but I don't know what they will have besides the road race radials.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby Archer Motorsports will be both at the Opryland Hotel and the Nashville Superspeedway as a vendor. Bobby Archer is the tire suport sponsor for ViperDays. They will h ave equipment to mount and balance tires at the track.

If you want tires, I would STRONGLY recommend preordering them by calling (817) 877-1772.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, last I talked to Michelin, their rig should be there first thing on DRAG DAY to handle all mounting/dismounting issues for participants. See ya there!