Tires

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:crazy:

Yo, I got my viper in dec. of 2002 and it came with Dunlops. Spoke to jon at partsrack. He told me that the previuos owner opted for these probably because of low cost. These tires are out the door. Already ordered 18" HRE'S with Michelin 18' pilot sports.....Yeah Baby

:eek: Adam :eek:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adam,
If you don't want them, Just send them to me please. Tlak to Chuck Tator, said your car was a looking niiiiceeee.

Mike

OP
OP
C

Clown Shoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adam were the Dunlops ok or not? I was up at Chucks the other day and saw your new car. Good Luck and by the way the paint on the wing dorsnt match at all.
Give me a hollar when you take the car home and are drivinf thru the bronx. well meet up.
Ghetto

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't seen the car since chuck took it two weeks ago for head gaskets and mods. What did you see with the striping on the wing? What didn't match..color

PS..Give me a PM and we'll discuss the dunlops..they have plenty of tread left..

adam

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adam were the Dunlops ok or not? I was up at Chucks the other day and saw your new car. Good Luck and by the way the paint on the wing dorsnt match at all.
Give me a hollar when you take the car home and are drivinf thru the bronx. well meet up.
Ghetto

O sure get me in trouble? :laugh:
Adam he's just kidding! :rolleyes: