To Those Who read the post "One Word...WOW!"

Madaboutviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To Those Who read the post \"One Word...WOW!\"

I would like to let you all know that I did not let my son drive my car in any way shape or form. I had left up the RT/10 forum and my son's friend had got on the computer without my knowledge. I apologize for any concern that the post caused. I would never let teen, or anyone for that matter, touch or drive my car. This car needs to be respected and I have taught my son that, but his friend needs to learn its not a cool toy. So once again I apologize for the post.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: To Those Who read the post \"One Word...WOW!\"

I would like to let you all know that I did not let my son drive my car in any way shape or form. I had left up the RT/10 forum and my son's friend had got on the computer without my knowledge. I apologize for any concern that the post caused. I would never let teen, or anyone for that matter, touch or drive my car. This car needs to be respected and I have taught my son that, but his friend needs to learn its not a cool toy. So once again I apologize for the post.
Boys will be boys. Son's friend sounds like trouble... and jealous. Keep an eye on him.

By the way... welcome to the club! :2tu:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: To Those Who read the post

Thank you for your post. So, if I understand the facts, your son's "friend" sat down at your computer, without your permission; pretended to be your son, his "friend", and made your son look like a very selfish, careless and reckless individual with impaired grammer skills. Time for a heart to heart with your son about what the term "friend" means. Good luck.

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

My bet is that Madabout is simply a schizophrenic. It was his "adolescent deviant" personality taking charge when he posted. He is simply in denial of his affliction and is now moving quickly to cover his tracks. What's truly ashame is that he probably really thinks his son's friend did it. I just hope he is not too ******* the young man.

On the serious side, I had this happen to me once when a co-worker decided to write a note to our boss when I left my PC unlocked. But wait, perhaps it was me and I'm the ******! Well, they say acceptance is half way down the road to recovery.

Thanks for the explanation Madabout, and make sure you keep your keys in a safe place!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you for your post. So, if I understand the facts, your son's "friend" sat down at your computer, without your permission; pretended to be your son, his "friend", and made your son look like a very selfish, careless and reckless individual with impaired grammer skills. Time for a heart to heart with your son about what the term "friend" means. Good luck.

Thank you Dr. Phil.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Thank you Dr. Phil."

It wasn't me, Dr. Phil was visiting us and made the post while I was in another room.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL, Well I hope this taught those boys a lesson. Just hope we weren't to ******* them :bonker:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL, Well I hope this taught those boys a lesson. Just hope we weren't to ******* them :bonker:

Can you imagine if the kid would have done that at the alley?

LOL...Yeah, dad's post would have been reporting a suicide!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"On the serious side, I had this happen to me once when a co-worker decided to write a note to our boss when I left my PC unlocked."

Almost as funny as the time some guys found a co workers computer at his desk with a travel report ready to be printed out and turned in. (in the days before electronic offices)

They did a global edit,
changing "the" to "the fu****g"

He printed it out and was ready to turn it in.
They were not quite rude enough to let him actually do that and they told him to take a closer look.