Tommy Archer wins in Utah!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These cars are awesome. Once again Vipers start nearly twice as many as Vettes and the Vettes have twice as many DNFs as the Viper.

Jeeze, Corvette qualified four in the top ten where the Viper qualified only two. But at the end of the race Dodge took half of the top ten spots and Corvette only placed two in the top ten, half as many as qualified. LOL

The manufacturer's point system in World Challenge has a lot to be desired. The Viper is clearly the best car in this series and has been for years.

Last edited:

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Right on target, Chuck.

Also, let's not forget the numerous times weight and air restrictions have been added to the Viper over the years .... the famous "REWARDS" system.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tommy also set a NEW TRACK RECORD in class, in qualifying on the pole..and he led flag-to-flag. There was some EXCITING contact with Randy Pobst, but Tommy held.

Naykid Racings Scotty B White won "Hard Charger" and Naykids Cindy Lux was also on the podium for best Race Rookie (she's hardly a rookie racer....and she INSTRUCTS at Miller park! }

Tommy had a special memento with him in the car from his brother-in-law who passed away the same week. A very touching story...... Tommy is a CLASS act.

Bob Woodhouse was back in the saddle and earned a very happy 8th ! And also a 10th in his team. NEXT WEEK CASEY KAHNE DRIVES BOB'S CAR !

PartsRack sponsored a "Viper Club" event, and we did miss some attendees. Drop me a note for a $50 ticket refund if we missed you!

The race will be broadcast on SPEED CHANNEL Saturday, May 26 at 1:00 p.m. (EDT).

Ill send some photos to "someone" to post. [Tnx CHAD!] GREAT FUN

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill send some photos to "someone" to post. GREAT FUN

'tis better to be someone rather than noone :D

Tommy on pole:

You must be registered for see images attach

Tommy's winning margin:

Tommy on podium:

Porsche Wheelbite:

Champagne smile:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the winner get to pick which chick to stand with? I'd definitely take the one on the far end over the one with the glob of ink on her arm.

DRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As Tommy's #1 fan in Portland I couldn't bear another year without him. Portland was not on the schedule for a second year so I asked my friend JonB "Where is the next closest place to see Tommy race?" Miller Motorsports Park had been on my list of tracks to play on since it opened. Although I didn't get to drive my Viper on the track I did get to step foot on it to be Tom Glenn's flag girl. Guys, the top three positions seem to get flag girls from a union or something. As far as which girl gets the #1 car is determined by the girls in an old fashion brawl. Tatoo girl was like a ninja and I would post pictures but their half shirts were half off and the camera was confiscated because they don't want this ugly side of Motorsports to be shown.:omg:

It was great to see the dominace of the Vipers in their numbers. It felt like a family reunion, appropriate for Utah were everyone is your brother or sister by Mormon standards.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

The race will be broadcast on SPEED CHANNEL Saturday, May 26 at 1:00 p.m. (EDT).

CORRECTION: RACE TELEVISE WILL BE SUNDAY 5/27 at 5pm ET, 2 pm PT.

P.S. Doris DROVE 13 hours each way to play at MMS! And she DID get to take ONE LAP before the event was over................

Back-n-Black

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrads to all the racers and a big shout out to Cindi Lux and Scotty B. White. You guys rock. Rookie of the race and hard charger!!! Be on the look out for this team as they are going to be a force to be reconded with once they get the Viper CC's dialed in. What a great job!!

Naykid is gonna be racing in Portland Or for the Rose cup race for those who want to see the cars in action, i know i will be there!!

Randy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery