TOOFAST NOS challenges SVSi

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you SVSi guys haven't noticed,check details(Events) for our Supercarschicago street challenge this friday 31st @ GLD.
Bring on the TT Streaker,bring all your customers you won't have a better opportunity, 80degs, with a VHT prepped track.I'll bet you can't beat the TOOFAST NOS BIG SHOT.Free entry and food if you can,street tires or slicks!

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they can bring that $3,200 supercharger
sarcblink.gif
hahahaha

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MES:
Maybe they can bring that $3,200 supercharger
sarcblink.gif
hahahaha

-----------------------------------------------

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Tooofst and I will be running slicks on Friday.

-----------------
01 GTS
650 H.P. 750 T.Q.
11.3 e.t. @132 m.p.h. (stock tires)
1.95 60 ft

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back State-side, on Sunday! Will be getting my GTS out this afternoon and changing the oil, getting it ready for the summer! The anticipation of getting in my Snake after 8 months is always nice!
If all is OK! I will be headed up to meet everyone tomorrow!
Where exactly is GLD? I am coming in from Valpo., Indiana! Can someone give me an estimate on travel time from let say, Comisky Park? Or should I go 294?
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey, Great Lakes Dragaway is in Union Grove, WI. Take 94 North, exit at County Line road and go west a couple miles. GLD will be on your left. It will probably take you at least 1.5 hours to get there from Chicago. Most of us are meeting at the Lake Forest Oasis at 10:30 am. Hope to see you there!

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See ya later today Casey,county line rd.aka (KR)about 20min North of il/WI border.Get off like Chucko says ,make left at stop and the track is 4miles on Left.Hold your nose!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I can't make it up today! Sorry! But thanks for the directions and help!
My wife and I had our grand opening for our new Business last night and we have alot to do this morning!
At least I know where GLD is now!
Good luck TOOFAST & company! I know you will be having a blast!

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike check the post on R/T10-GTS a page or two back lot of info,Basically the Vipers beat all the vette and supras to no suprise.Three of us with the TOOFAST NOS set up,Butch the Snakes(150 shot) creampuff 01 GTS ran 10.90@131 with 1.66 60ft. after just a few passes ever with slicks.Paul's red 98(150 shot) with really bald pilots ran consistant 11.50 to 60's @ 134(k&n's,tubes,no cats,stock exh.)I tried to kill em all with a 250shot and sent my NACA duct 1 mile high,opps hit the juice to low rpm,still waiting for MSD to send out 3 ordered rpm switches.Cleaned up the track,checked the plugs and made a light pass at 11.4@131 with juice in 3,4 only.It was the fun day!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc